Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 23 September 2012
great product!! does all that it says!! turns to both sides, much easier to deal with than the other ones, plus you back says thank you!!
on 7 April 2013
I wanted the ease of the side swivel. The turning action is great and makes it easier to check toddler is secure & get him in. Easy to fit myself then I had it checked for free at the local fire station (just call and they will book appointment). The seatbelt is tightened by a tensioner (a handle at back of car seat you turn round until it won't move) which has kept it secure for 2 months since fitting in Saab 93. It is Only disadvantages are heavy and have to make sure pull straight when tightening the shoulder straps or one tightens more than other. Also seat belt pads are huge for smaller build baby/toddler.
on 4 June 2013
I saw this by chance in a car parked in the supermarket recently and thought I would check it out at my local infamous bike/car retailer. I was amazed at the ingenuity of the seat; why aren't all seats made like this?! The seat is VERY sturdy, strong & robust; I was sad enough to go along the shelf knocking the sides of all the car seats and this was the only one that actually filled me with enough confidence to believe it would withstand any level of impact.

The seat swings 90 degress to the left or right (set by using a switch on the base prior to installation) and thus allows you to remove/place your child facing them rather than having to stretch inwards. The seat is installed by a seatbelt with the lap part around the circular base then the cross-body bit behind the swivel seat which you can then ratchet in the slack so it is tight (you can also try installation on a dummy seat in said shop). The button on the front reclines the seat so ideal for sleeping children and long journeys.

My only gripes are that the headrest is very stiff to adjust and the seatbelt strap covers are a tad too large for my son at the moment but in time these issues will resolve.

Thoroughly recommend this seat through and through; if I could give more than 5* I would. Even better when Amazon have it on offer!
on 28 October 2011
This car seat is fantastic if you have either a mini or a slipped disc. Has made my life so much easier. Love it.
on 19 October 2011
The axis mechanism of this seat is fantastic. I couldnt go back to a regular car seat. Only complaint is the straps are a little thick & rigid for my young baby. i'm sure this won't be a problem when she's a bit bigger & sturdier but for a 9 month old they are just slightly too rigid, in my opinion. Otherwise a really super car seat. We have 2!
on 27 June 2011
I bought this for my now nearly 3 year old and have just bought another one for my second daughter its just so good. No twisting and turning, the seat does it all for you, brilliant.
on 6 November 2014
This is a brilliant car seat, exactly what we needed! We have a small car and by spinning the seat 'round to face the door, it's very easy to get our 18 months old daughter in and out of the car. The only downside is the fixed shoulder pads, which are huge and seem out of proportion. Not the easiest to fit into the car but once it's in it seems safe and comfy. It has two positions: fully upright and reclined. The recliner isn't very flat but it's comfy enough for our daughter to fall asleep in the car. I would recommend this car seat. I just wish it came with an easy to remove spare cover as it's a pain to change the cover for a wash, and the spares are quite expensive.
on 13 November 2015
Firstly, just to clarify a bit of confusion: This is not an ISOFIX model, for obvious reasons. It's restrained by the seat belt. When the seat belt is fitted following the instructions and tightened using the twist mechanism on the seat it locks in just as securely as the earlier-age isofix seats.

The rotating mechanism is a genius piece of design. It makes loading and unloading of the baby so much simpler, it is definitely worth the premium for the time saved and ease of fastening the little wriggler. Much less crying and irritation all round.

We were torn between getting this version and getting the one that turns a full 360 to allow it to be rear-facing a bit longer as we understand that studies show it's safer. That said, we simply could not justify the premium for the rear facing version so this forward-facing one was the compromise. The Government still recommends forward facing, maybe they're behind the times, but I don't feel too guilty about not going rear facing for longer as it's still officially endorsed as safe.

The upper straps pads have a ridged and rubberised back which work brilliantly. We knew we had to get rid of the last car seat when the baby managed to wriggle and slip arms out from under the upper straps, which were suitably tight. The rubberised backing on these is subtle but more than enough to stop any acts of Houdini magic.

The only down size is that on the smallest settings the half moon clips for holding the belt clear of the seat when loading and unloading are too high up, having the belt suitably tight enough to be safe means the straps are too small to reach these so they're useless until baby grows up a bit more and we have to let them out. Their placement could do with being reviewed.

Not personally a fan of the pattern, but someone loves it. It's a nice denim coloured cotton cover with printed light blue hearts.
on 28 August 2011
We are very pleased with this car seat. Very easy to install. Feels very secure.
2 things to note
- the belt is a harness (ie you need to put your little one's arms through the loop). I read another customer complain about this, but to be fair you just need to open the harness wide.
- it is a pretty heavy seat but we plan to leave it in the car permanently so this isn't an issue for us. If you are planning to switch it between 2 cars, this might not be the seat for you. We wanted to save our backs and have a rotating seat.. and we're glad we have!!
on 9 March 2015
My little girls looks comfy in it. It's very easy to install and use. No more unnecessary fuss when putting your toddler in the car as the rotating feature is quite helpful. Very sturdy and quite big, which is a good thing for me as our car is big enough but if you have a smaller model I think you will find it difficult to fit in. Otherwise my girl is now tall enough in her seat to see outside and she likes it very much. The reclining feature could be a bit better as the one time she has so far fallen asleep her head tilted forward. But as I have check other seats before deciding to buy this one the reclining function is never as good enough as we want it. The belts take some time to get use to and I managed to tear my girls pens one time as the buckles were gone under her and trying to get them out was quite a challenge. After that I started to use regularly the two handles on the sides and all is good. All in all I am very happy with the product and would recommend it.