on 2 January 2013
Although this product is an excellent product, my enjoyment was severely impacted by the fact that it was coated with sugar. I really cannot understand why the manufacturers have decided to coat an excellent natural product with sugar. This mean that I ended up giving away a whole box and a half of my purchase (I'm not normally that generous).

If you want me to make a repeat purchase in future, please have a version with NO added sugar or salt. Ripe plantain is sweet enough with naturally embedded sugar!
on 28 June 2015
When you buy ripe plantain chips, you expect natural sweetness not some sweetness that you can not explain but you know it's not natural. Stop telling lies to your consumers cause you may end up getting sued . do you know you can cause death by making someone eat what they are not suppose to by not telling them the truth. So think about it
review image
on 9 August 2014
Very addictive as it is simply delicious. After buying four boxes and gaining 3kg in weight later over the course of 3 months, I had to overcome my addiction and had to stop buying it. I am an obsessive eater and can go through five packs a day. I will recommend it only if you can control yourself.
on 27 October 2012
chips with a different taste, addictive...I have ordered twice and shared it with friends, now my friends are asking where I got them.
on 8 October 2014
It doesn't taste natural. It tastes like unripe plantain crisp with added sugar. That is the honest truth.
on 18 December 2014
I should have read the reviews before buying. It is coated with sugar and tastes vile.