on 6 December 2014
Quality over quantity is true,and I didnt expect this product to be very large for the price. However the picture is misleading, making the products much bigger than they seem. Before you buy, please see picture I attached to see how big the entire box is
review image
44 comments184 of 196 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2015
I purchased three of these gift packs as little gifts to give to friends from the dogs. They smell absolutely delicious and the hand cream makes your hands feel lovely and soft. The lip balm is lovely and smooth and soothing for chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends. I generally use atrixo hand cream but intend to change my brand now I have tried this one. I haven,t tried the foot cream so can't comment on that as of yet. The hand salve is only in a tiny pot, but a little appears to go a long way.
on 28 November 2013
This is an absolutely great product! If you are not expecting bigger sizes, these are actually enough to get along for a while.
Lipstick is so gorgeous. I have been suffering from chapped lips and I fell in love at first sight with this pomegranate lipstick. Cuticle cream is really cool, it is half size of the original one, however, it can be used for a long time since a little is enough. Foot cream has a nice consistent, attractive smell. I have not tried the hand creams yet, am going to carry them around as it gets colder:)
on 10 December 2014
Absolutely lovely products! I bought three as stocking fillers for myself (obviously) and for my best friend and mum! I don't know how to describe these products. They're vintage, amazing qualit products and are a pleasure to use. The smell is so distinctive on each item but that's the beauty of using them! They're so sweet and you can tell that good quality ingredients are used! Amazing stuff, definitely worth it.
on 20 November 2012
I really think this is a good purchase. The kit has almond ultra rich hand cream, honey hand cream, really greasy repair hand cream, lemon cuticule cream, coconut feet cream and a grenadine lip stick. I love everything. The cuticule cream is really good. I would buy it again definetely
on 20 November 2010
Brought as a present so have not used the contents (but have heard good reviews about the range). The kit is 14cm wide, and 9.5cm high, and comes in it's own plastic zipbag which is handy as you can keep it's contents all together. Still think it is real good value for money as you get 7 beauty products and a pumice stone. Only real annoyance is from amazon itself with the packaging as it came in a box bigger than a shoebox filled with lots of brown paper. It would have been more suitable packaged in a bubble wrap envelope as it is really small and you can't justified that amount of packaging for it. So good product from Burt's Bees, bad bad Amazon for the excessive use of packaging.
on 4 November 2015
This is the first time I have tried Burts Bees products and I am very impressed. I have a tendency towards dry hands and feet, developing sore cracks and splits in the past. Everything in this set I tried resulted in soft smooth skin, the products feel lovely and luxurious and the moisturizing effects outlasted other products I have tried so had to be applied less often. Personally I loved all the fragrances but the coconut footcream has a strong sweet aroma some may not like. I have gone on to try other creams in the range which I love too. Overall great little taster set which delivered great results.
on 13 July 2015
With the demise in quality of a lot of beauty brands, Burts Bees is one of the few companies who products seem to maintain their high quality over the years.

I purchase this gift set a lot, it's a great introduction to the brand and have gifted it to friends and family members many times. It's especially good when you don't know if the recipient has any skin complaints as the products are free from a lot of the rubbish that a lot of cheap products seem to contain.

I'd highly recommend this product.
VINE VOICEon 9 December 2015

With this Burt's Bees Tips 'n' Toes Hands & Feet Gift Set you get a nice set of Burt's products. Burt's Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream; we have to say that this one is rather impressive. Many hand products are too oily and will not absorb well. The Burt's Bees hand creams are an all-natural product. Therefore it absorbs quickly and soothingly and it really feels as though it worked rather well. When I have used it, I have felt its beneficial effects. After even a short time I feel my repeatedly aching hands are getting some benefit. Some people may be put off the fragrance of this product, but it is something that has not fazed me. The foot cream is rather good, and on application works very quickly on one’s feet. Any dry skin swiftly remedied.

This our second try of a Burt's Bees lip balm, it is nice compact and goes on so easily, without that overtly greasy feeling that some lip balms can be like. It leaves your lips nice and supple, which lets you know it is working. You get a nice tingly on your lips and it has very good texture, as it is always soft. It comes in a great tube suitable for keeping in your pocket.
on 22 November 2012
Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Hands and Feet Kit
Arrived quickly (to Spain) and I'm very pleased. A nice little gift pack, will make a great stocking filler for girls. Cuticle cream and lip balm etc seem more useful in small sizes than shampoo and conditioner (most women are fussy about which shampoo and conditioner they use), which is why I picked this pack.
I'd be pleased to receive it myself, I think it makes a great small gift and the price is fair.