on 23 November 2011
I bought this for myself, as my skin is very sensitive to chemicals and a friend recommended that the Burt's Bees products only have natural stuff in them. It's proven to be a good purchase, and although they are smaller than full-size products they are still larger than trial size, so there's plenty to last for a good while. The peppermint and rosemary body wash smells lush, my skin is loving the milk and honey body lotion, the lip balm tastes yummy, and I particularly like the hand salve as it comes in a little tin I can carry round in my jeans pocket all the time. The products don't smell too strong and the variety of bath and shower and skin care and foot care stuff is a really nice selection. It's a cute set that would make a really good gift for someone, so since it was recommended to me I thought I'd pass on the recommendation here!
on 10 January 2012
My skin can be quite sensitive, and I use nothing except baby wipes on my face! A friend recommended Burts Bees products, so bought myself this starter kit. I really like these products, especially the cleansing cream! leaves my skin feeling soft, and itch free! Love the packaging too, and the handy size of the products are ace. I take the hand salve to work with me :)
on 10 March 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my friend and it was just as described and compact enough to post inside a lovely new toiletry bag which was also part of her present. Mini sizes of Burt's Bees products to try before buying the full sized ones and good for travelling.
on 20 December 2014
A nice little Burt's Bees kit that is great for gifts or presents. You could even buy it as a gift for yourself. The items included are good and cover your head to toe, literally. The products come inside a cardboard packaging with a clear plastic film window as pictured. A great starter kit for trying a great deal of Burt's Bees products without spending a lot of money for the indevidual full sized products.
on 9 March 2013
Purchased this starter kit as a gift for my girlfriend. We were both unaware of Burt's and Bee's products, so a starter kit was the best place to begin.

As pointed out, the kit is small, and the products inside are small, however, for a starter kit for some one who is unknown to the products, then it is excellent at finding something you like, to purchase the bigger version.

The price is reasonable based on the quality of the products, and my girlfriend will be purchasing more from them! Would recommend!
on 17 April 2013
People who are complaining about the size of the products obviously didnt check what they were ordering before they did, there is nothing wrong with the sizes, they're what you might call 'travel size' :-)
The Burt's Bees range has been something I've used for a good few months now and I'm particularly obsessed with the lip balms, but this set was great because its given me the opportunity to try the other products before buying a bigger bottle. The milk and honey body lotion in this set was probably my favourite in there, smells divine and left me so soft! The coconut foot cream and the hand salve all work wonders also.
Recommended if you've either never tried any of the products or you just fancy getting little versions, either way, it was all lovely. And I think it would make a really sweet gift!
on 3 January 2014
like burts, comes for all over body coverage.
The coconut foot lotion is gorgous as is the lip balm.

the hand balm can be a little greesy, and havent tried the rest yet.

would be happy to recieve as a gift from someone :)
on 29 November 2013
When the parcel arrived I was pretty disappointed with the size of the box and contents although I am sure my wife will like it as Burt's Bees is good stuff and she has bought it before several times in the Town centre shops.
on 28 April 2013
Nice small sizes, ideal to try products out, or for travel. Quite suprised by the scents (fairly strong), just expected honey, but this set includes minty and coconut too. Good quality, ideal as a small gift (This one was purchased instead of an Easter egg for a teenager, and she loved it).
on 28 December 2013
Seems to be okay, only used a couple of the items, lip balm and the shower gel.

Glad these were sample sizes and I could try them out as now I have not really overwhelmed with them and will not buy again