on 14 December 2012
The tubes are TINY! The smell of the foot cream is HORRIBLE! The body cream is nice, the hand salve is ok-smelling but again, TINY size and wierd scratchy consistency. I am really disappointed with this product especially the price - TOO expensive for what you get.
0Comment21 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2013
As currently listed, the item shows tubes of 6oz, 4.34oz, 6oz {some 457 g} (I have screenshots if my veracity is doubted..) but what I was shipped were tubes of 20g, 25g & 20g: i.e. less than 15% of advertised.

Kindly revise the pictures!!! (Everyone makes mistakes, even Amazzzzz...)

Cheers!
0Comment32 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 December 2015
Very small samples of products. I developed an itchy rash on my hands, back and front, from the hand salve and the body lotion. For something that's supposed to be "close to nature" I think they lost the plot and a lot of additives and preservatives are in these ting tubes and pots. Glad I didn't pay full price and glad I never got it as a gift as it was on my wish list.
on 6 January 2012
this was a present for my mum who is 77 ,she was delighted with it and has used it a lot with very good results
on 6 December 2011
I bought this as a travelling gift for my daughter when she visited India, She loved it and the containers were just the right size for her rucksack.
on 2 December 2012
Purchased as a gift. This is a lovely selection of products at a very good price. I have used Bert's Bees products before and love them.
on 9 July 2012
Being no stranger to Burt's Bees body products, I bought this skit for my friend's birthday. At first I was a bit disappointed by the size of the tubes. I had expected them to be a bit bigger, but I guess it was my fault for not reading the description. Anyway, I should have figured it out, judging by the low price.
Despite the reduced sizes, my friend totally loved the present. She is now a big fan of Burt's Bees!
on 22 November 2011
Really useful pack as it gives you a chance to try Burts Body products. This product is well packaged and an essential starter for anyone looking to give Burt a go! Lovely products that are truly delicious for your skin. Well worth the money.
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 August 2012
I brought this for a friend who loves body lotion and creams however tends to buy the cheaper ones, so thought this would be a treat for her. The set itself is very small and for the price I expected something a bit bigger, however my friend has told me she really loves the set; and would buy it again.
on 25 October 2012
This set is great for trying some Burt's Bees products if you are unsure of what you would like and don't want to pay out for the full size without knowing.

Yes the products are small but they are all fab trial sizes and great if you have very sensitive skin and you want to see if your skin will react.