I tried a shot of this Thunder Toffee Vodka at the Good Homes show and was really surprised at how the toffee flavour really came out. So much so another had to be had and then purchases made.

Not a sharp hit of strong vodka but a lovely almost buttery toffee flavour, blended with the after kick of vodka. The first thing that hits you is the smell of the toffee, then the taste is not one you could get confused with anything else, for pure toffee lover's who also like their vodka.

One that has numerous drink ideas or uses, great over ice cream instead of chocolate sauce (once tried the other sauces/toppings will pale into insignificance).

Refreshing when mixed with a mixer and just as delightful alone with ice. A great drink that will serve up numerous possibilties when hosting a party.

A girlie treat and one that any vodka respecting male would also enjoy, at last a vodka that also appeals to the female audience.
0Comment43 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2012
Delicious Toffee Vodka, Lovely chilled in the freezer before drinking with ice. Smooth & Tasty, a real treat for a special occasion
on 30 May 2014
Second bottle of this now on order. Just gorgeous! A taste reminiscent of toffee / toffee apples / butterscotch angel delight! NO chemical after taste. We drank ours neat, as shots, over the course of a family weekend away (there were about 20 of us, so we had to share lol), and everyone who tasted it said it was lipsmackingly delish.

Came beautifully packaged too.

*Tapping fingers repeatedly* "Should be here soon!"
on 4 December 2012
This is really delicious, the best toffee vodka i've tried by far. Lovely flavour, not too sickly. Definitely will be buying this again!
on 13 July 2014
Good stuff soon need some more - great for the hip flask
on 10 March 2015
Purchased this as a Christmas treat for my brother. We opened it Christmas night, and lets just say it went down so well, it didn't make it into Boxing Day! Its lovely and sweet, we liked it best poured over lots of ice. but some were drinking it with Diet Coke. Beware it is very morish so probably wont last long. I wished I had purchased another bottle at the time, will definitely purchase again in the future, not really an every day sort of drink but great to have for a special occasion when you might want something a bit different. The bottle itself is also very nice.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 December 2015
My wife tried this at a national event so I bought her a bottle for Christmas and have to say that it is very strong. After the initial spirit taste, you get a nice sweet toffee flavour. The taste lingers for some considerable time.

It will be interesting to work out the various ways of drinking this and what mixers can be used. At present it is just delicious on its own. The only downsize is the price. I paid £13.99 but the price has fluctuated considerably and at the time of writing this review was much higher.
on 24 November 2014
Wow - I am not normally a 'shot' person, but this was something else ~ served simply neat in a little glass with a single ice cube.
As my teeth get longer(!), and start to reflect a childhood passion for the Toffee Pat from the Quality Street Tin and the Brazil Nut Caramel from the Roses Tin, what could be a better compromise than a moreish toffee flavour in a drink with the expected sweetness balanced by alcohol?

Served at a weekend function on the homemade chocolate fudge stand at a jamboree, this was a match made in heaven - with the flavour of the crème brûlée 'burnt topping' (my favourite bit) also springing to mind!
Moving over to the homemade ice cream stand...there it was again, as an optional topping...and this time it reminded me of butterscotch.

With nearly 30% ABV, this is a big hit in more ways than one!

Let's forget the Chocolate Baileys, this Christmas, ~ so last year, dear!

Miniature version available.
on 8 July 2015
Bought as a present - good Lightening Deal price so cheapest I'd managed to find it (finding it on the deals was a bonus as I was specifically looking round the supermarkets etc for this brand). Sickly sweet so some will love, others hate it but each to their own. Was impressed with price, packaging and prompt delivery of something I had specifically wanted. Can recommend freezing it for added chill, just do undo the tight seal first and with the bottle upright else you might find the lid sticks to the bottle.
on 19 December 2013
I admit it, I don't drink the stuff, but I have a couple of young friends who love it. So this is about delivery, packing and all that.

Ordered a couple of bottles once before as a gift direct from the producer, they came the following day. This time I decided to use Amazon, free postage etc etc. They also came pretty quickly (three days or so) and very well packed. Big box, individual bottle boxes and plastic airbags. And yes I'm assured by the happy youngsters it's the real stuff.