on 14 February 2014
My husband loves Pineau des Charentes, but it is getting harder to source. So I thought I would look online for it. Luckily I found it on Amazon. My husband was really pleased with it. Job fond. Perfect.
on 28 December 2014
Takes us back to the Charantes region as soon as the cork is pulled. A sweet, thick wine with fantastic lingering tones. Best served chilled and undiluted.
on 16 September 2014
Fantastic product. First encountered on holiday and so glad we can get it at home! Both red and white.
on 4 March 2015
I'd previously bought abroad some bottles of Chateau Montifaud, Pineau des Charentes, which is a good accompaniment to cheese and dessert courses, but was unable to source the same chateau, and tried this as an alternative. In comparison, it has less body, but nevertheless still goes well with cheese. Given the choice, I'd prefer the Chateau Montifaud
on 18 September 2015
A relatively light Pineau but without the coarseness of flavour that I've experience with some when purchased outside the Poitou Charentes region. Not gold medal quality, but an excellent drink at the price. If you haven't tried Pineau before I highly recommend it as an aperitif (lightly chilled) or with sweater fruit such as melons. Yum!
on 24 December 2014
This sherry was as good as expected and I was very impressed with the packaging
on 13 August 2014
Great delivery and exelent product for a very good price thanks keep it up
on 2 June 2015
I KNOW MY WIFE AND I WILL LOVE IT!!! ITS OUR FAVOURITE "TIPPLE".NOW WE KNOW WHERE TO BUY IT,IT"S SO EASY..THANKS AMAZON.
on 31 December 2015
Excellent aperitif, don't give it to your friends, you'll only have to buy more.
Only 4* because of price.
on 16 August 2015
My favourite aperitif! Arrived in good time and greatly enjoyed