on 20 December 2013
I love honey. I love whiskey (always drink responsibly). The combination is perfect especially as a soother for a bad throat (excuse).
on 16 April 2014
I've tried, the Jim Beam, and Jack Daniels Honey but they are not a patch on this. It is head and shoulders better than anything I've tried. It really is first class.
on 20 June 2013
far too nice for my own good. will be buying more, much more, as the whole bottle didn't last long at all.
on 29 January 2012
Having tried Evan Williams Bourbon I thought I'd give this a go, and I wasn't disappointed, such a smooth drink with a real warming bourbon kick, the only problem is that I now need to order another bottle,EVAN WILLIAMS Honey Reserve Kentucky Bourbon Liqueur 70cl Bottle
on 4 March 2013
A very nice drink and lovely to share.
My only criticism is that it is a little too easy to drink and before you know it the bottle is empty.
I love mead and this has a similar level of sweetness, not as heavy as some liqueurs but still very pleasant.
on 31 January 2015
Bought it for £17.99 in the Lightning Sale and like it. However I am not too sure if I'd pay the full price for it. It's a little too sweet for me but I like the taste. Then again it is a liqueur and liqueurs are meant to be sweet, aren't they? :)
on 9 April 2015
Wow...this is absolutely delicious. It has the taste of very good quality whiskey plus that sweet taste of honey. The problem is of course that one maybe tempted to drink more than one should.....I haven't of course!!
on 21 March 2015
Smooth, sweet and at the same time still has plenty of bite to it. Unlike other Honey Bourbons which can be sickly sweet and have no flavour this manages to keep that distinctive Bourboun sourness.
on 10 November 2015
This is gorgeous, it knocks socks off J D honey, being far smoother, sweet but not sickly, far less spiced than the JD version. Lingers nicely, pleasing after taste. Cannot decide if I prefer this over Jim Bean Honey, but it is definitely going to get purchased again. Lovely stuff, great over ice, with coke or just neat. Mmmmmmm.......
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2015
one of the nicer bourbons i have tasted, has a very refreshing honey taste without burning your mouth off like many bourbons such as Jim Beam would. Would definately buy again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse