on 26 June 2012
these buzzers are great, i bought them for a customer service trainging game for work and they were a great hit. the look good and feel great. they are attached with non slip pads on the bottom wich work really well and a lot of fun.

the only reason i did not give this 5 stars was because i thought they were a little expensive for what they are but would have been happy if they were £15 instead of nearly £20. all in all great item and a lot of fun
on 10 February 2014
Have used in various classes including a xfactor type drama. Students love to press the buzzers and make a noise. Recommend giving them a couple of minutes to get it out of their systems before beginning activity. They can't resist.
on 21 May 2013
I was holding a school quiz and found that the buzzers were not loud enough and when children are pressing them all at the same time it's hard to distinguish one from the other even though they have all different sounds. They are fine for a small group but definitely not for a large group in a big room.
on 24 April 2012
I purchased this item as a part of a gameshow I organised for my G-child's christening, it was very good in fact the participants were in stitches...sound effects 'wicked'
on 4 January 2015
I discovered a set of these at my parents house over xmas (we are all grown-up children) and we absolutely love them! We use them for loads of thing, playing quizzes at xmas and NYE, playing along with game-shows on the TV all together. I love them so much my Dad has just bought me a set of my own!

My only gripes would be that the 'boing' noise seems slightly quieter than the others - I felt that my quiz answers weren't heard as quickly as the others because of this! And that the screws on the back of the battery area seem a bit unnecessary, a clip back would be perfectly adequate and much less fiddly. Please don't let this put you off purchasing though, they are absolutely great and so much fun for all ages!
on 24 July 2015
My students absolutely LOVE using these in class, and regularly ask if we can have a quiz! It has helped me to get the more reluctant students involved, and definitely made my lessons more entertaining. I've also impressed several other staff members with them! Nice loud sounds, that are easy to differentiate between. The only thing I can think that would make this product even better is if they also lit up when they were pressed, as there were several arguments between students about who buzzed first! Would definitely recommend this product.
on 2 January 2013
I played with these in a fast fire quiz but I found it difficult to work out who pressed the buzzer first - if I was to buy buzzers again I would go for the animal sounds because at least you could say the ducks were first etc
on 10 July 2013
These are amazing and actually got me a job as I used them in an interview! The kids love them and are always asking to use them especially in maths
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 January 2016
Quiz games in groups need buzzers of different sounds. These have very different sounds and are quite identifiable, when sounded separately. However, when two or three are pressed together from opposite sides of a room, it's hard to distinguish who was first. Is that a problem? If you need to get that detailed, you should invest in a triggering system that isolates the others. These are fun and the sounds are funny in themselves when adults are competing to be heard. As a quiz master, you can use two of these to indicate correct or wrong answers, one sound being excellent for wrong (noo-nah). The batteries required do mean you have to bulk buy but they should last a looooong time with the infrequent use of a quiz game. However, battery access is by unscrewing a small screw on the baseso you do need small screwdrivers of the cross-head type.Recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 April 2013
My 6 year old loves these buzzers, we have regular quizzes now and we can teach him things without him even realising he's learning, they even work for his weekly school spelling test practice as he thinks he's in a competition with his Daddy. He also plays with them when his friends come over as they make great sound effects for imaginative play and he keeps the one that sounds like a doorbell outside his den so you have to ring to get in!