Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 June 2012
...I used to get Amazon recommendations about the latest music albums....

Now, I'm a parent Amazon suggests I check out the latest Peppa Pig triple Pack!.

Anyway I did and they're great. My little girl loves them and I love the real world everyday activities they get involved in. A big plus is that they actually speak too and not in some weird language like 'In the Night Garden'. Daddy Pig and Miss Rabbit are actually really funny to us adults whilst at the same time keeping the kids entertained.

Good value and recommended.
on 4 March 2012
This represents great value for money, with 32 editions of our favourite pig family. I think the story lines are well constructed and humorous. They work for me and my two year old grandson. All these episodes for this price is excellent value...snooork!
on 7 November 2011
These videos are such good value. Two year olds get quite hooked on them! What is great is they take everyday incidents and deal with them in such a good way. The one about quarrels and the powercut are brillaint. Especially as we tend to get cuts at this time of year. I think they should also be recommended for any adult who wants cheering up!
on 22 November 2012
My three year old daughter absolutely loves Peppa Pig. She enjoys the simple stories and I get an occasional laugh from the humour. In addition, we are bringing her up bilingual and she is speaking more English than ever after watching 20 minutes of Peppa Pig every day lately. All in all, a worthwhile purchase!
on 25 October 2011
Ah, Peppa, you benign, funny, reassuring, life-affirming pig, you!

My two-year old loves it. My five-year old loves it. Mummy and Daddy love it.

Don't really like the two-year-old watching too much tv, but if she's going to watch anything, let it be Peppa (until she's old enough for Charlie and Lola...).
on 8 June 2014
I bought this for my little two-year-old granddaughter and she absolutely adores it! I must confess tho' that the repetative theme song did produce an ear-worm within my elderly self! The contents are, I admit, lots of fun and very educational in a down-to-earth sense. I think it's good!
on 22 November 2012
I bought this DVD selection for my 2.5 year old daughter and she can't have enough of it :) She is a big Peppa Pig fan and this DVD set offers a great selection of new stories she hasn't seen before. Quick delivery and well worth the money judging by my daughters smiley face :)
on 6 January 2016
Bought this for my two year old son to play games on and to watch Peppa Pig.

I love it so much my son now has my old IPad and I'm using the fire. For £50 this is an amazing product.

Can't recommend highly enough. I am about to by a 2nd for my wife.
on 15 August 2013
This was a pressie for my granddaughter who is just 2 years old. it came on time and was well packaged. The quality has been good and it has never been off the dvd. She loves it and it is standing up to hard usage (child handling) so it has been great.
thanks
on 7 May 2012
Bought this for our 18month old twin girls and they love it. Well worth the money even if just to keep them occupied for a 10mins. Only regret is that perhaps we should have stretched to buying one of the larger Peppa box sets but for the money, this was a bargain.