Size: Pack of 1Change
Price:£4.75+ £1.49 shipping

on 16 March 2014
Leaves hair greased up. That's it. There is no 'texture' or 'definition', my hair just stayed flopped forward but with added grease. DO NOT PURCHASE
on 24 April 2014
Poor for styling on thinner hair
Has a poor amount of hold
Has absolutely no texture
There is no matte finish, it just looks greasy
The only way to get this to provide a suitable finish is to top it up with hairspray.
Would not recommend, and would definitely not buy again.
on 1 July 2015
This, smells terrible, and woman will run ten miles away from you if you're wearing this on your hair, not only does it make the hair look greasy it also leaves a white tinge in the hair, it is hard to put on to and very difficult to wash out, does not have a strong hold either. Every time you touch your hair you have to literally wash your hands, due to the small it leaves on your hands. It's basically like putting dried toothpaste on your hair.
on 10 December 2013
No brainer! Really strong, and you need just a touch. But just for short hair, I suppose! Cheap, and very easy to use. A bit hard to wash it off,
on 3 April 2015
I have fine hair, so I needed a product which would keep my hairstyle in place. Generally day to day, this does the job, but you will need to put the style back in place occasionally throughout the day as it doesn't have a great hold. It doesn't hold in wind (even light wind) unless you put a significant amount in, and use hairspray. This is in no way ideal as the product can weigh down your hair if you put too much in, but if you don't put enough in it won't hold. However, it has surprised me on many occasions when I thought my hair had surely blown out of place, but actually it had not.

I won't be using this further when I find an alternative.
on 8 March 2015
For everyone saying this product is greasy - you may simply be using too much, you really don't need a lot! I've been using various pomades for about a year, and wanted to try some more matt-look products, and this works really well, I was surprised. Far less greasy looking than your classic pomades like Murrays, DAX, etc. And look at the price! It's a no-brainer, give it a try, and don't use too much. I use got2b Matt Paste first, then dry my hair and then use this V05 Clay, they work well together.
on 4 December 2014
It holds hair pretty well without looking greasy. But I feel there might be more natural looking clays out there that are even more invisible.

But at this price I've not found anything comparable.

If you really need a rock hard fix then maybe top this up with some hair spray after.
on 22 December 2015
This is the worst clay ever. Was really surprised since its vo5 brand..... seems like vaseline mixed with white chalk..very greasy and pain to wash out with water... wierd feeling on scalp and makes hair limp...
on 28 November 2013
great product. ordered for my brother as a Christmas present as I know he likes this hair jel. really glad I did. got to me super quick. nothing to moan about really.
on 6 August 2014
this is ok, but , it tends to give a greasy look