on 5 September 2013
Whether you're into whisky or not, if you don't like this there is something wrong with you. I think the Nectar D'or (15) is my favourate of Glenmorangie's 'extra matured' range followed by the Quinta Ruban then the Lasanta but there is really nothing between them, they are all superb and very different. So far I've tried over 100 different whiskies, the majority being 12 year old malts and the Quinta Ruban and Lasanta are among my top 5 younger (up to 12 year old) whiskies.
on 19 July 2014
AS A FAN OF GLENMORANGIE PRODUCTS, AND THIS ON A DEAL OF THE DAY, I GAVE IT A GO. IT IS A SMOOTH AND SWEET WHISKY, THAT IS VERY SIP ABLE! WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK?
on 19 February 2014
Light easy drinking wonderfull to share. Alway been a fan of Glenmorangie, and will continue to expand my palet as new products are introduced
on 26 January 2016
Enjoyed the smooth taste, was like drinking nectar so would highly recommend it to whiskey lovers. Savour the taste.
on 7 September 2015
My Hubby Knows his Malts & this my lovelies.. in his words " BEST DRAM EVER".. 10/10 *****
on 12 January 2015
This was a Birthday gift for my son. He was extremely pleased with it.
on 23 June 2015
a present, my friend shares with me so cannot be bad
on 29 December 2014
Very flavoursome. Different to other whiskeys.
on 13 February 2016
lovely gift
on 4 September 2014
Amazing! I enjoying his every evening! mmmm... Thanks a lot!