Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos

Size: One Size|Colour: Glow in the Dark|Change

on 14 January 2014
My girlfriend loved it. It really gloves in the dark for quite a long time. It is enough just to put it for a couple of minutes under a lamp and let the fun begin :-)
on 4 February 2014
Item is good value and nice texture compared to some of similar price. Works well and easy to use either by yourself or your partner.
on 4 November 2014
This was my first ever toy of this sort. I was pretty excited to use it and got to work almost straight away. I did enjoy a couple of rounds with it however, I wouldn't give the toy the credit tbh. It is quite large, bigger than what I expected. The vibrations are rubbish. It does glow in the dark but it needs to be under light before hand. Hubs enjoyed using it on me but I much preferred the natural way. Ive thrown it in the bin now lol.
on 10 June 2014
one of the best things I've bought for ages and it really does glow in the dark
it truly 8 inches of fun
on 21 February 2014
My wife love,s the glow in the dark and it seems to work so well ;-) I would sure recommend it
on 9 January 2014
She did like it and will probably continue liking it- its not too thick but that little bit longer so as not to get lost.
on 7 November 2014
I love this toy, it has a good smooth texture that is.not too platicy and is a nice size. The vibration is quite powerful too. Fairly soft and flexible but as hard as it needs to be ;)
on 27 September 2014
I have bought vibrators that cost 3 and 4 times the cost of this one and she keeps asking for this one. Plenty of fun with it glowing in the dark as well.
on 27 May 2016
product as described, but bigger than I expected - way to big for me to use :\ packaged discreetly - no one was any wiser what box contains
on 5 May 2014
What can I say about this item except that it's a good toy and it does it's job well.. the delivery and packaging was really good..