on 8 May 2014
Received this wine as part of a wine package in 2013 and enjoyed it. I was delighted to find not only that Amazon had a seller, but that when I tried out one of the bottles received, it was still a beautiful wine, with loads of taste. I don't drink it, I sip it throughout the evening and enjoy each and every drop!
on 18 November 2013
This McGuigan product is pure nectar! The quality varies slightly from year to year but overall it is an excellent product. The rich smooth taste of Black label Merlot is more than a match for any overpriced French product!
on 6 November 2013
I bought this for my Mum last Christmas. She loved it so much she and my aunt bought 6 cases between them to last the year! Though it only lasted 3 months. I will be buying her a crate this year as it is her favourite wine!
on 11 December 2011
My partner loves this wine and it's difficult to find in the shops, and believe me we've been to many shops looking for it! Well done amazon for stocking it.
on 23 March 2013
I just love McGuigans wine and this Merlot was superb! Arrived quickly and was well packaged. Will certainly buy again at these prices -- what more can we ask for?
on 22 February 2015
Over the past 20 years merlot has transformed itself from being seen as a solid reliable choice to a thoroughly boring one. This wine shows why it was once held in high esteem and should be again. Pair with pizza in the summer for a winning combo!
on 9 April 2013
fantastic wines at a reasonable price
drink drink drink and drink drink some more
and then drink some more and more
on 17 April 2013
Excellently packaged and came in good time - would order again. Tried the Merlot - would try shiraz next time
on 3 April 2015
Bought this wine for a friend on her birthday. I don't drink red but she said it was really nice.
on 16 November 2015
Fantastic birthday present for my sister - she described it as smooth, mellow and fruity and loved it!