Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£8.09

on 1 December 2010
This greatest hits cd shows just how many hits P!nk has already had in just ten years.
The deluxe version is the better value choice as it has the dvd and the much better booklet style case,
the three new songs are amazing and could have easily been taken from the Funhouse album.
There are a few songs missing such as I don't believe you & god is a dj, but other than that, you won't
go wrong getting this as a present or for yourself!
on 5 December 2010
at 61 yrs of age i still like to rock & pink does it best.this album has all her best songs + 2 brill new onesGreatest Hits... So Far!thanx to amazon for having it drop thro my letterbox,10am same day it was released in uk,,
on 17 November 2010
Well it's finally here, after 5 great albums Miss More releases her first greatest hits album.

Packed with some of her best songs, 'Get the party started', 'Like a pill','So what','Sober' ect.

Allthough some notable missing tracks, such as 'Most girls', 'Leave me alone (I'm lonely)','Nobody knows' and 'Glitter in the air'. I would of given it 5 stars had these songs been included.

But I am happy with the overall package and the new song 'Raise your glass' is a fun catchy new addition to the hits.

I hope P!nk delights us for many more years to come, a great album so go out and buy it.
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 November 2010
Glad i got the deluxe . love the look of the cd cover its more like hard back book that a cd hard case . different a nice touch .packed with must of her hits but afew missing . i heard that it was meant to have wanna you want from me , but this version does not have it .Really gutted about it .if your going to buy her greatest hits buy this version as its a bargain . cd and dvd again a packed dvd all her videos and extras .4 out of 5 from me . thats just because there is 3 songs missing .
on 16 February 2012
This is my favourite pink album and contains some of pinks best work. Most of the songs are pop/rock with a catchy beat but all have a theme, such as 'Stupid Girls' which talks about how society today expects girls to focus on looks and boyfriends, instead of careers.

'Dear Mr President' is a slower song but is one of the best on this album. It is a beautiful song with great meaning which goes to show Pink isnt a one trick pony just singing the pop/rock variety.

I have noticed the absence of a few of my favourite pink songs such as 'Feel Good Time' and 'Funhouse' which is a shame but the songs included in this album are still fantastic.

Overall, i would recommend everyone to buy this album as it shows off some of pinks best work, although i am sure we can expect a great deal of more hits from pink.
on 22 November 2010
Brilliant but where are 'God is a DJ', 'Most Girls', 'Feel Good Time', 'Last To Know', 'Nobody Knows', 'I Don't Believe You' and Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)'? Anyone know why they weren't included?
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2011
Pink CD - "Pinks Greatest hits"
Very catchy hits - a great collection, but must admit attracts most impressionable teenage girls and those
under the teens, and even as a mum myself I like this CD, BUT ........ sadly the lyrics are very explicit for
young girls - as usually the case nowdays (even I cringe!). Pinks videos also show how bad she can behave
too, although we have to laugh at how bad she can be, and yes, I can see the humour).

Shame no-one seems capable of not using bad lyrics nowdays - it must be possible surely!
on 20 December 2013
Bought it for myself as I love Pink.
Good selection of hits and without swear words being cut out,lol.
Fast delivery.Would recommend.
It's not often I buy music as I like to use Spotify/Youtube etc. But when there is someone i really like, Pink in this case, i like to buy the Greatest Hits album so I can make a fool out of myself and sing along to all the songs as I know them already. Not a fan of "new" music", but when it's a few years old, this when when I really get into it.

Also £3 for the album AND MP3, that is amazing, this is why I love Amazon, thank you :)
on 24 February 2011
I love Pink and have done since day 1 - i have all her albums but couldnt resist this one!
For all those who are moaning that some of her classics are missing - dont panic i think the title speaks for itself "so far". There will be plenty more and she will most probably get several "greatest hits" albums out of it! Cant make everyone happy!
Keep it up Pink - looking forward to a new tour and music about your new chapter in your life :)