on 21 March 2014
Lubricant, a must have essential that should be in everyone's “toy box”. With all types of personal lubricant on the markets now it is becoming increasingly more complicated to find the one right one for you. But personally I have never found fault with KYJelly.

Being a water based lubricant it is perfectly safe with any toy/condom and doesn’t stain sheets if you get it in the wrong place. When you are finished it washes off easily in the shower and doesn’t leave a slimy texture for hours later.

I find that KYJelly lasts more than long enough for my partner and I, and should it become a little dry you just need to add another squirt and you’re once again good to go. The lack of smell makes it much more enjoyable to use. And if taste is concern, it’s 100% safe to ingest and tastes a little sweet. Quite a nice flavour.

Sent in a sterile tube you know that it’s perfectly safe, and the packaging looking so medical doesn’t seem out of place just on a side table.

You can’t go wrong with KYJelly for any purpose, and at the cheap price it is you can afford to enjoy it a lot more often (if you get what I mean) ;D.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 February 2014
I had this for as you may of guessed and the same reason you are viewing. To use in the bedroom. to get a bit more kinky or to try something new. what ever you purpose this stuff does it, its nice to touch, no smell. little mess ;) and easy to clean away.
If you get it just enjoy the fun. I have..
on 15 May 2010
I don't really want a shop assistant or other shoppers see me making this type of purchase so that plus the convenient of online shopping and great value and service from Phamacy Place makes this purchase a winner.
on 23 June 2010
This is just the stuff my wife was after. No smell, easy to apply.

This is not a cream, but a gel, leaves no after taste.

Thanks for a speedy delivery amazon.
on 14 January 2010
The items arrived quickly and was as described. Smooth transaction, I would certainly deal with this company again, Highl reccomended. Thank you
on 13 March 2014
Brought this after hearing that snow was on the way, and wanted to gain a competitive advantage on my friends. One snowy afternoon we all trudged over to the local hills in our wellies, out of sight I pumped a good half tubes worth over the old girls runners, got on and took off like a rocket overtaking the limp non lubed mugs who could only stare in awe as I flashed past them, across a main road, up a slight incline and through a fence in to a rather nice garden. As I came to an abrupt halt tangled within a privet hedge I looked up to notice a rather attractive young lady looking quizzically at me as I held aloft the wonder product that delivered me to this smirking siren. Before I knew it we were going at it hammer and tong, apparently this stuffs good for sex too!

Highly recommended, although make sure you are protected and your helmet is in place.
0Comment40 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 July 2011
This is KY in the old packaging, easy to use with a flip top and always value for money, still the best lubricant.
on 20 September 2015
I was impressed with this stuff it made my massive penis slide into my wife's ass with ease will order some more soon
on 8 March 2014
What more can I say? Many women reach a certain point in their lives when they need a little extra help and this does the job it's meant to do.
on 11 January 2014
Without going into too much detail. I bought this product for my husband & myself to try out.
Will most certainly be ordering more!
You only need a small amount to make things 'wet', gives an amazing sensation!