Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 October 2014
Having seen the sequelae of many head injuries through my work, I really can't stress how important a good helmet is for children and adults alike.

I have bought several of these helmets for my children to wear whilst bombing around on their bikes & scooters over the last couple of years and they have undoubtedly been worth the investment in their safety. Two occasions spring to mind where a potentially serious head injury could have occurred through freak accidents and although they don't protect the facial area they do a stirling job on rear & side protection of the skull.

They're not the lightest helmets on the market but neither are they the heaviest and offer better protection than some of the novelty helmets available from the big film sponsors like Disney. They have good adjustable strap securing systems and decent ventilation whilst offering a huge range of funky colours. My girls picked the matt pink ones whilst the lad went for a shiny blue one that he absolutely loves. The sizing guide is spot on and the helmets come with spare pads inside which is a thoughtful touch.

In my opinion they represent superb value for money, although this isn't really a factor that should colour your decision on buying the best protection for your child's noggin.
on 30 June 2011
Bought this helmet with a set of pads for my 10 year old son as he had bought a monutian board. The helmet is well made and looks good, it has spare pads and is easily adjusted. Its been used in anger a few times and no complaints. Good value for money for someone who wants a safe product for their child.
on 3 November 2013
Great looking helmet. Good quality. A bit big for my 4 year old, but he will grow into it. His head measured 53cm. The helmet looks big on his head but it doesn't wobble around too much.
on 21 February 2014
My 7yo sons love these. I would have given 5stars, however I had measured my boys heads and ordered according to instructions - when the helmets arrived they really are too big and they should have had a smaller size. Be careful and order small!! :)
on 7 January 2012
Good quality helmet. Easily adjustable - fits son well. He is happy to wear this down the skate park - looks cool & keeps him safe.
on 3 January 2014
My son loves the union jack design and the helmet fitted snugly on his head. He is at the upper end of the size range but the helmet fits perfectly.
on 27 June 2014
Looks like you have a mushroom head, whether your head is big or small, not great!
If you can afford more do so.
on 25 December 2011
Really pleased with product and service. Lots of stickers to customise. Son is very happy so are we. Fits really well and looks like it will offer great protection.
on 8 February 2015
Nowhere in the description for this helmet is there any age liit, but on the packaging itself is says not to use it for a child under 5. This restriction needs to be clearly stated in the info in the listing, so one can learn about it before one buys the product.
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 March 2014
High recommend, my two girls love it. I bought S-m size for my 6 and 8 year old girl, they are a little bit bigger, but with the extra pad, it works just fine. girls use it both for ice skating and biking. it looks really nice after girls put sticker on it.