on 28 March 2016
First let me say I am not a tea drinker. I got this pack to make a Pumpkin pie coffee I had seen on you tube.As living in the UK we don't really have Pumpkin Pie.The coffee was loverly by the way. Any how the tea smelt that yummy that I tried it on its own. Wow so tasty and Decaf ,how can that be. Don't get me wrong I still love my coffee but I have to admit I now have these teas in my draw at work and they are going very quickly. The cinnamon and vanilla is also to die for. It also goes well with coffee. It's also great value, I will be getting these again for sure.
on 26 November 2013
Each of these blends is unique and enjoyable. The Pumpkin Spice and Cinnamon/Vanilla ones are mild herbal teas with delicate spices, while the Cranberry and Pomegranate tea is a nice fruit tea that isn't too sharp the way some fruit teas can be.

Quite seasonal and best at Christmas, but I think they are nice enough to enjoy as herbal teas year-round. I will be buying more now that I've almost run out.