on 25 June 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old and he loves it. The design is good and it seems to be robust enough to take the battering he gives it. Perfect little board for little people. Good price and arrived quickly. I'm sure much fun will be had in the future with it.
on 27 January 2013
Ordered for xmas for my three year old son whom decided a week before xmas all he wanted was a skateboard????. I ordered on the Wednesday morning before xmas I was given a delivery date of 29th Dec but thanks to the supplier it arrived on xmas eve. A very happy boy on xmas morning! The board itself seems a good solid board with plenty of instructions for use and maintenance. Would recommend to buy and would certainly use the supplier again.
on 1 July 2013
This was a christmas present for my daughter (3 years old). She loves it and it is a good size for her.
on 12 October 2014
Bought this for my German Spitz dog. It's a work in progress, but just the right size for him.
on 13 February 2015
My 4 year old wanted a skateboard for Xmas and was overjoyed with this mini skateboard. It's a great starter skateboard for him to practice with before going to a full size.
on 6 December 2013
The skateboard arrived on time.It is a Christmas present so I cannot pass comment on how good it is.It was delivered in a good sized box so was well protected.
on 15 September 2013
Bought this for granchild. Small, colourful first board to start off on. Light and easy to carry but robust for a bit of play
on 20 September 2013
This is a great little skateboard, however I think my two year old nephew is too young to use it.
on 25 October 2015
If your. Hold is large enough id go for a penny board. Wheels on this model are slippery and the kids fall more than they should do.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2015
Too Small and too heavy for the kids . Bought a longer and lighter to curry from pound land in summer for seven pounds I think .
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse