Top positive review
44 of 44 people found this helpful
Does the job
on 21 December 2011
I like it. When I purchased it I felt like I was taking a risk as there weren't any reviews and other slightly more expensive cleaners had issues with suction and nozzles that put me off. But for less than a tenner I decided to try it, my car really really needed a vacuum.
So, how was it? Well
* the lead is more than long enough to reach the boot (even though I could have plugged it in in the boot)
* emptying is easier, although the first time I struggled to get the filter back in
* suction - it is average, I had sand, stones, crumbs, dog hair, pins and needles, last years christmas tree needles, and considering what I was asking of it my car is a lot cleaner, I think with another run over it will look as good as a professional doing it
* nozzle - well here it had a slight problem, if you tried to use the detachable nozzle to get in the gaps it would fall off soon as you would assert any pressure, I got round this by taping in to with some packing tape, no ideal but not the end of the world either
* on button - you will be pleased to know you don't have to hold it on, its a nice on / off switch, no sore fingers and thumbs.
Would I buy it again? Yes.
The picture makes it looks really thin, it is not, its like an standard handheld vac.