on 21 December 2011
I like it. When I purchased it I felt like I was taking a risk as there weren't any reviews and other slightly more expensive cleaners had issues with suction and nozzles that put me off. But for less than a tenner I decided to try it, my car really really needed a vacuum.

So, how was it? Well
* the lead is more than long enough to reach the boot (even though I could have plugged it in in the boot)
* emptying is easier, although the first time I struggled to get the filter back in
* suction - it is average, I had sand, stones, crumbs, dog hair, pins and needles, last years christmas tree needles, and considering what I was asking of it my car is a lot cleaner, I think with another run over it will look as good as a professional doing it
* nozzle - well here it had a slight problem, if you tried to use the detachable nozzle to get in the gaps it would fall off soon as you would assert any pressure, I got round this by taping in to with some packing tape, no ideal but not the end of the world either
* on button - you will be pleased to know you don't have to hold it on, its a nice on / off switch, no sore fingers and thumbs.

Would I buy it again? Yes.

The picture makes it looks really thin, it is not, its like an standard handheld vac.
11 comment44 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2012
Great little hoover,picks up plenty of mess. Powerful enough to lift everyday dirt. Does what it's meant to. Cable is long enough for all round car. Only slight downside is the attachment falls off easily but not a big issue personally. Overall very satisfied with product..
on 22 February 2012
Make my life simple and easy. I will recomend this product to every body. It worth the value and monye spent for.
on 18 July 2013
This is ok, but a little flimsy for heavier car cleaning, i.e. if you've got more than normal every day mess in the car. But it's ok to keep on top of things before a proper valet.
on 16 May 2014
Not very powerful and difficult to get into small spaces as nozzle drops off quite easily. However, having said all that. It suffices until I come across a garage with a powerful vacuum and the cord is long enough to allow me to vacuum the boot of the car
on 1 April 2012
I received this last week and it failed to work. To be honest, I read previous reviews and did not expect much given the price. My only concern is that something which feels so flimsy might ruin the electrics.
on 6 June 2014
This product is not suitable for anything, it does vacuum but all the dust is thrown out of the side vents.
on 20 August 2013
Was excited when I received the product and couldn't wait to put it to the test, however, the little attachment/nozzle that came with it was a total let down, it kept coming off when being used. The suction was not powerful enough but then this was a cheap product so I guess you get what you pay for in the end.
on 27 February 2013
This is a good little car vacuum, it picks up dirt and gravel well however does blow a lot of dust around, for the price it is a good buy, it does the job of picking up bits here and there but is certainly not a heavy duty vacuum.
on 7 January 2013
Arrived quickly and well packaged.

It is not the most powerful vac but for the price it is excellent and the nozzel for getting into the hard to reach places makes it very handy.

A good product.