on 11 January 2011
Good value for money as it will take sometime to paint and build. I think it is more for the older child - 14 upwards. I bought it for my 8yr old planning to build it together - I've nearly finished all on my own... The painting gives the final effect of the model and is quite fiddly to get anywhere near perfect. Great that this kit has all the paints, glue and brushes. Ideally the main body of the car needs airbrushing which is more equipment to buy, but not that much if you plan to do other models afterwards. Good fun if you have the patience. Every boy should make at least one Airfix kit in their lifetime and an Aston is a good marque to start on !
on 29 December 2010
Took a while to arrive due to christmas post problems and the snow.Arrived with damage to the box,assumed this was from Royal Mail though.
However bought it as a present for my brother and he is thrilled with the product. Very fiddly as all models are, more for the teenager/slightly mature generation
on 14 January 2014
My best mate is physically disabled so I try to give him presents that will both interest him and give him something to keep his hands and mind busy. He tells me that this is the business.
on 3 February 2016
I've got this on my inbox last week, package differs slightly from the picture on the article. Apart from the brushes seem to be a bit different it has everything shown in the picture.
It includes 6 different colours, 2 brushes, a cement glue, the model kit, instructions to assembly and some stickers for the car body.

The model itself and all the parts are in plastic, there are no metal parts.
Being a 1:32 scale the car model it's not big as one would imagine (collection models are around 1:16 if I recall correctly). The scale is near to a size of a banknote, I've added the picture for better understanding.

The instructions for assembly are very clear, if you're used to Ikea instructions you'll find this one very easy to follow. The full assembly are no more than 20 steps, which makes me guess this kit is focused for beginners.

Objectively speaking, this is a good deal for the price and good if you are looking to spend a couple of hours building something.

Now... on a personal point of view I would prefer to assemble each part of the body by myself instead of having a full body just to place over the interiors, and possibly I won't mind having some metallic parts over plastic as plastic tend to have less resistance to force, but that's more of a personal taste, after all this should be a display model instead of something to play with.

I'll be updating this review once I'll finish assembling the car.
review image review image
on 15 April 2015
My son loves this. I wanted to purchase something which would occupy the mind of an 8 year old instead of the xbox and this has done the job. My son cannot get enough of this buy and wants a few more. Gets him off the xbox.
on 20 November 2013
Bought for my son who wanted something to do other than be on computer in evenings. He is in his 30s and loved these kits when little, and not knowing what to buy, this was just the answer.
on 20 November 2014
This was bought as a gift. Its recipient loved it very much. I had been disappointed that the completed car was smaller than I expected, this is why I've given it four stars!
It was a great gift and its size doesn't put me off buying more in the future! My Nephew has already asked for one for Christmas!
on 20 January 2012
Great product. Lots of details and simple picture instructions. Have to work with your children to build it. My child was 8 but he seemed to enjoy it.
on 8 April 2013
I bought this for my daughter for christmas she is 12 and it only took her a day and half to do it, she had fun making it so I would recommend this.
on 5 March 2014
For our grandson who thought t was great. Not built it yet so cannot comment on that.Loves to facea
a challenge.