Price:£22.30 - £124.98

on 5 January 2014
My wife had been nagging me to wear a helmet when riding my bicycle for sometime, but I did not like the gaudy helmets available in local stores. This one suits me perfectly, it is well made, smart, discreet, and very comfortable to wear. Now my wife & I are happy, and of course she was right (as she always is!) to insist I wear a helmet when using my bike.
on 1 August 2011
We bought a Medium size helmet for our 12 year old, who has just started out doing scary stunts on his bmx. He is happy to wear it as it looks cool.
We are very pleased with the design, snug fit and protection. Great value for money too.

The only thing I would have liked was some extra padding to use inside helmet once it gets a bit worn.
on 20 October 2012
I needed a hat for cycling a city bike and this does the job. I have a larger than average head and so needed a good size and comfortable fit. This does both - and a kid crossing the road in front of me turned and said "great hat" It gets noticed :-)
on 1 October 2011
Good as described! very good product! it's robust, neat and very visible in the dark. recommendable, and the price seems very reasonable.. for your safety that is.
on 16 January 2016
I have to qualify the score - quality was great, finish great. I have a narrow and slightly large noggin, however and although these are reviewed as being good for narrow heads, they ain't for this bonce. Fit right in middle of XL at 61cm and yet it was too tight front and back and too wide side to side. I have seen it in normal heads and it looks great but just looked massive on mine. If you suffer from this problem, the TSG Kraken will fit fine. If you have a reasonably round head, this would be cracking.
on 30 July 2014
Very pleased with this lightweight helmet. It's a great fit and is very comfortable.
on 13 August 2015
Nothing wrong with the product itself, but the size quoted was not the actual size, therefore it was too small and had to be reurned. I phoned the supplier who wasnt aware of this and they were very help full and arranged a refund without any bother.
on 8 May 2015
Nice Helmut, it has a solid feel to it and it is very comfortable.

I thought I had a small head until I looked at the measurements, for head size.
Went with a large and it fits like a glove.

Really happy with this.
on 23 October 2015
Not very comfortable after around two months of use as the inside of the helmet started to perish. I ended up throwing it away and using another helmet. Shame as it was good to wear for the first two months.
on 4 October 2014
If you are looking for a helmet that looks good on you and gets a high protection quality, this is it. Very Satisfied, Dispatching was super fast and precise description. Buy it with confidence. Peace.

See one answered question