TOP 100 REVIEWERon 26 June 2014
So many times I have bought supposedly good quality vodka only to find that it is either smooth but flavourless, or full flavoured but rough as a massage with a cheese grater.

This Mamont Vodka has a wonderful depth of flavour and is smooth enough to drink straight. It really looks the business too in its Mammoth Tusk shaped bottle. I am also pleased that I got it for just £28 as a warehouse deal. OK, not as cheap as Smirnoff, but infinitely superior! The only trouble is trying not to drink it too quickly. I have also taken to hiding it at the back of the cupboard and only bringing it out for very special friends.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 27 March 2015
When chilled to the perfect temperature, this is a fantastically smooth, almost sweet vodka.
on 5 October 2012
MAMONT Siberian Wheat Vodka 70cl Bottle

Simply fabulous , enjoyed every drop and all who were lucky enough to agreed that its one of the best on the market
on 20 December 2015
The bottle for Mamont is a real conversation starter, due to it's uncommon styling and slight curve I also found the curve helped me to pour it into shots more accurately. The vodka itself is of a high quality and goes down relatively smoothly however I still feel that it doesn't quite beat the high bar set by similarly priced Grey Goose and Belvedere. Overall a great vodka which I really enjoyed and would buy again.
on 16 November 2012
The vodka within this bottle is awesome never mind the bottle itself. The item was received very well packaged in good time and looks great lined up along side my other collection of rum and vodkas.
on 12 January 2015
one of the smoothest vodkas I have ever tried
on 6 December 2015
I am no vodka expert, but this stuff hits the spot. It's smooth with a hint of sweetness. Not mixing it now. Personally I like it better straight, at room temperature. I will buy more.
on 6 December 2015
Hands down the best vodka in this price range, incredibility smooth and silky. One of the few vodkas worthy of drinking neat.
on 13 June 2013
I bought this item as there has only been one batch made and I bought it for my Dad for Father's Day.

He hasn't opened it yet, but just from the look of it, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.
on 29 September 2015
Fantatic tasting in a great shapped bottle, will be buying again