Price:£31.08+ £4.49 shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 June 2014
So many times I have bought supposedly good quality vodka only to find that it is either smooth but flavourless, or full flavoured but rough as a massage with a cheese grater.

This Mamont Vodka has a wonderful depth of flavour and is smooth enough to drink straight. It really looks the business too in its Mammoth Tusk shaped bottle. I am also pleased that I got it for just £28 as a warehouse deal. OK, not as cheap as Smirnoff, but infinitely superior! The only trouble is trying not to drink it too quickly. I have also taken to hiding it at the back of the cupboard and only bringing it out for very special friends.
on 18 July 2016
Well, where to start with this Vodka.

Perhaps the cedar nuts.... some "elite" vodka drinkers wouldn't actually class Mamont as a vodka as they use locally sourced cedar nuts in the process. Personally, this isn't a problem and something that you wouldn't likely detect if you hadn't of read about it.

OK, the bottle looks great on the shelve and feels great in the hand. It is based on the tusk of a Siberian mammoth as I understand it.

This Vodka is Siberian through and through... local wheat, local nuts and local water and what an exceptional treat it is.

Smooth, with a creamy mouth feel and very little (to none) burn. If you were to drink this with ice I'd dares say you'd easily forget you were drinking Vodka.

Yes it is a little high in price but this is not a mixer! This is to be drank neat, slowly and in good company! I like to keep my bottle in ice water so I am not diluting down that or use the metal ice cubes.
on 5 October 2012
MAMONT Siberian Wheat Vodka 70cl Bottle

Simply fabulous , enjoyed every drop and all who were lucky enough to agreed that its one of the best on the market
on 13 June 2013
I bought this item as there has only been one batch made and I bought it for my Dad for Father's Day.

He hasn't opened it yet, but just from the look of it, I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.
on 16 November 2012
The vodka within this bottle is awesome never mind the bottle itself. The item was received very well packaged in good time and looks great lined up along side my other collection of rum and vodkas.
on 16 April 2016
I think this is a very pure vodka, it is excellent for making tinctures and having a bit as well. Treated as a luxury.
on 20 December 2015
The bottle for Mamont is a real conversation starter, due to it's uncommon styling and slight curve I also found the curve helped me to pour it into shots more accurately. The vodka itself is of a high quality and goes down relatively smoothly however I still feel that it doesn't quite beat the high bar set by similarly priced Grey Goose and Belvedere. Overall a great vodka which I really enjoyed and would buy again.
on 4 January 2016
I was well surprised and impressed when the package arrived. Unknown to me it arrived in a beautifully presented box and the bottle just looks stunning! Different unusual shape, something you wouldn't get in the shops. It was bought as a gift for my mother-in-law and she was well impressed with it, it also looks pretty expensive. Taste is lovely and smooth, well worth the money if you're wanting a good tasting and classy looking vodka
on 12 January 2015
one of the smoothest vodkas I have ever tried
on 23 April 2016
It's a cool bottle, probably tastes good I don't know I didn't get any of it as I bought it as a gift. 2 Stars knocked off because the bottle was several months out of date but they didn't notice till it was finished and nobody was sick. Don't know what happens when vodka goes off or if it really does. I'm sure the distributors would have done something had I contacted them but as I said it was too late when it was discovered, it was also a couple months after I ordered it.