Format: DVD|Change

on 17 January 2012
I was really impressed with this DVD, me and my boyfriend love Sarah Millican and after watching this we booked tickets to see Thoroughly Modern Millican in March 2012 so we don't have to rely on a DVD next time to see it although we'll probably still buy it!
Definitely recommend this, it'll cheer you up and make you smile and laugh even on the most gloomy day.
on 21 November 2011
An hilarious DVD of Sarah Millican live recorded early in 2011.
I was crying with laughter watching this DVD, she really is a brilliant comedienne, the only other comic to have me howling with laughter so much is the Big Yin- Billy Connolly.
She really is a breath of fresh air on the comedy circuit, a lot more adult based humour than she does on the TV.
If you want a really good laugh this is the DVD for you, it'll have you rolling around with laughter.
on 5 January 2012
This was brilliant. Laughs from start to finish. I would recomend this to anybody who likes a good comedian. Sarah is a peoples person and includes the audience in her show. Not suitable for young viewers as lauguage and sex is mentioned a lot.
Have tried to get tickets for her show but all sold out and now after seeing the dvd i would now really want tickets.
on 11 May 2012
Sarah Millican is one of the funniest people I've ever seen. Watched it with my dad on a Saturday night - realized he was in love with this woman. After all - she's is hilarious! Ordered it for my dad as it was his birthday, and he is very, very pleased. You just had to look at his face! Lovely present and wonderful DVD. Highly recommended; present or just to treat yourself.
on 22 December 2011
I watched Sarah Millican on shows such as Live at the Apollo and thought she was quite a good stand-up comedian...then I bought the DVD and her material will keep you in fits of laughter for the entire duration! She's really funny and whenever I need some cheering-up then I'll stick this on the tv :) Highly recommended!
on 22 July 2015
I have liked Sarah for quite a while and enjoyed seeing her comedy, she is extremely funny and dares to admit things many shy away from, this is the same and extremely enjoyable to watch again and again, I need to see her a few times to catch all of the show as I am laughing too much at other bits.
A must for fans of Sarah Millican and good hearted, genuine, funny humour
on 3 March 2016
Great dvd.iv been ill lately and desperately needed a laugh.together with Sarah Millicans other dvds- this really did the trick.didn't think it could better Chatterbox but never stopped laughing.so much so,iv ordered the rest of the collection.fun times ahead.
on 7 February 2015
This is funny but her focus of humour on this DVD is 90% sexually oriented, due to the volume of material of this nature it just gets a bit too much and tedious. Even Jim Davidson, despite this type of humour featuring regularly in his stand up routine, he still varied it out with other material. I felt I wanted to say. " For goodness sake change the record"
on 28 November 2011
Being a huge fan of stand up comedy, it is such a let down when comics you have really enjoyed on TV release a DVD and you don't laugh once. I'm thinking here of such let downs as Micky Flannagan, John Bishop and Rhod Gilbert...Sarah however, does not disappoint. I laughed so hard I cried through beginning to end and was seriously impressed by her material which is not a re-hash of tv material as such, more a ruder and even more hilarious version, with extra material unseen prior. Buy this if you like to laugh so hard it hurts!
on 21 February 2012
Brilliant DVD, arrived within delivery estimate and in good condition - Millican showcasing her craft as a gifted writer and hilarious performer to perfection. Looked forward to watching this DVD, and it does not disappoint, plenty of laugh out loud observations (some brilliantly rudeytoons!) to play again and again. Highly recommend this DVD, that leaves you with a smile.