TOP 100 REVIEWERon 27 August 2013
Very nice products with a good clean masculine scent. From my limited experience, these seem to be high quality and feel good on the skin. Its a slight disappointment that the individual products are quite small, though I semi-prpared for that when ordering, as another reviewer had made that comment.
on 16 December 2011
I always find difficult to find gifts for men, specially if I don't know their likes and tastes. This item is a good buy if you are trying to impress a firend/relative because it smells wonderfully but bare in mind that they are travel size items. They look bigger in the picture.
11 comment7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 10 November 2011
I bought these because I bought soaps from the range when in Scotland this summer and loved them, these are ideal pressies for men of most ages and are very well presented. I can`t comment on the actual products as they are for Christmas gifts and have yet to be used. I have also bought a body butter from the range and love it so expect the usual high quality. Well worth the price though for stocking fillers.
on 28 December 2011
There is no denying that the quality of the products is good - the packaging is even better. Perhaps more money could have been spent on the actual products - there are really rather small. A travel kit at best.
on 23 January 2011
I cannot comment on the quality of the products, since we gave it away as a gift. However, it arrived in time for Christmas, and looked very elegant in its box - very suitable as a gift.
on 30 October 2012
I had purchased my grandmother a scottish fine soaps gift set wicker basket... and I bought my hard to buy for grandfather this to match - Both of them being scottish I thought they would like this scottish brand!

Its quite small but the products look great inside - I cant comment on how they actually work / scents ect. but the packaging looks lovely!

Would highly recommend and will be buying more products from scottish fine soaps in future :-)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2011
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for a friend's husband, but was disappointed to find that when it arrived the packaging was damaged, and one of the two tabs used to seal the box had been opened, which meant that the lid of the box was half open. It was definitely not in good enough condition to give a gift, and as it was only about 10 days until Christmas I was also unable to return it for an exchange, as I would not have been guaranteed delivery of a replacement. Instead I had to give it as an extra gift to my husband, and rush out to purchase a replacement for my friend's husband. The contents of the box were reasonably ok, but to be honest they had boxed sets for sale in Boots which were just as nice, but cheaper. Given the chance, I wouldn't purchase this again.
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 March 2013
Lovely packanging, nice smell, nice on skin - would recommend.
Not the biggest in size, but still nice as a gift.
on 12 August 2013
Brought this for my Dads birthday and he loved it. Its a little on the small size but smells very niice
on 20 July 2011
I pride myself on buying the best for my 2 boys (OH and son) this was bought for my OH as a 'why not' gift (not nessacerily for a purpose) . The smell is gorgeous ,if it wasnt so manly I could see myself using this scent ,as Its so different . Lovely but not girly ,and no hint of alchool . A little goes a very long way and the smell lingers long after you have used it . I do not normally go for the usual in mens grooming (gillet,king of shaves) I try to always buy the more unique ,and this certainly is . So much so I now buy the female range for myself :)

I give this a 5 - for smell and value (both in price and product use) .
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question