Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

Size: 15 kgChange

on 23 June 2012
I use to use James wellbeloved for my dog 3yo German Shepherd.
As I found any thing with poultry would just run out the other end of him.
Been using this for over a year now and well the compliments we get from vets. Is he the correct weight and has an excellent coat.
We use the guide given on the bag for age and weight and stick to it with the occasional treats.
To be-honest if you look at what is in James wellbeloved you will see exactly the same stuff for more than twice the amount.

Personally I think This is a good buy and with most dog foods you have to change what they are eating gradually or you will get problems.
0Comment38 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2012
we changed our dog on to this food about 8 months ago as our usual (premium) brand was becoming too expensive. As far as I can see the ingredients are practically identical and it's also hypoallergenic. Anyway, he loves the food, his coat is still glossy and he has a wet nose! - what more can you ask?
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2012
This dog food is great and easily digestible for my Australian Shepherd. She has wheat/gluten allergies and this dog food does not aggravate her skin. Thumbs up to the recipe as she absolutely loves it!!
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2012
This Dog food is a High Quality Product at an extremely reasonable price. We have a puppy with a sensetive digestion system and this dog food seems to have sorted that problem out.
on 19 March 2012
This tasty (for dogs!) dog food is highly recommended to all. The food is well made using good quality products, comes is an easily digestible kibble for all size dogs and is offered in a time and money saving 15kg bag. Try it and see.
on 18 March 2012
This item arrived almost by return of order. The dogs love it, as yet to try the turkey. The kibble is just the right size for all sizes of the dogs.

Please do not change the recipe as some manufacturers do. An excellent food with a sensible price
on 28 January 2012
I tried this as a substitute for B***s, which I have been feeding my dog for most of his 8 years, but which I was finding increasingly expensive and harder to afford following a change in my personal circumstances. I wanted to feed my dog a good quality food but at a reasonable price, and spent some time researching the ingredients of various brands. He has been on Harringtons for about a month now, and it may be early days, but I would say so far so good. He enjoys it, it looks very similar to B***s, and he is as fit and healthy as ever. Also it is not full of the c**p and unnecessary ingredients that so many, even so-called "top" brands contain (excluding B***s I have to say, which I believe is GOOD if pricey). So I would say, yes, give it a go, it seems to be decent stuff and it is very reasonably priced.
on 24 June 2012
I found this kibble ideal as my two labs have sensitive stomachs, it was a joy to have no more upset tummys. The added bonus was the price
on 21 November 2011
Harringtons dog food light weight small kibble. Having given my 4 dogs this now for 3 months it has proven harringtons is everything it say's on the bag!!! (Bag is even recyleable) my dogs are fit, healthy,coats shine like boot polish and normal solid stools! Which also show's this doggy food is EXCELLENT! Another bonus this product is nearly halve the price of a top brand i had been using. Deliverly is super service. Thankyou Harringtons and Amazon.
0Comment38 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2014
Our dog loves this food, we have to be careful what we give him as he's prone to sensitive skin and hot spots some foods cause him to itch! But since eating this he has had no problems at all. Good product.