Band Colour: rose gold|Change

on 11 February 2012
Love it. Saw a slightly smaller Michael kors watch in gold and it didnt have anywhere near the same impact as this one. It does have a slighty bigger face, but once you get used to it, its lovely. I've had lots of compliments. Only downside, it scratches easily. Colour is beautiful.
on 7 January 2013
The wrist watch revealed itself to be defective with the crown eventually coming off after a very short occasional use. We have reported this issue to the seller and they have chosen to ignore us totally.

My sister Inlaw has the same watch and she is totally happy with it, which makes us suspect the quality of the watches sold by this seller. I will advise that you stay way because whatever savings you think you are making now, you will end up losing everything.
on 22 January 2013
My girlfriend loved this watch. It came really quick (1 day) very happy. Would also consider getting a watch like this for me (a mans one)
on 30 January 2013
I Love this watch, It's big but I think the rose gold makes it feminine. It looks expensive but it's a very good price on amazon. I had to have a lot of links taken out but it's free if you go to a participating shop that sells Michael Kors watches, so that's a + I had mine done in the watchshop.
on 7 April 2016
Huge watch for small wrists in the pictute it didnt look big. It was also really heave so no good for small wridtd. I advise you go to a shop to try it on first because even if u have prime you will be charged to return this product.
on 23 January 2014
This is a stunning watch and incredibly shiny. I only paid £119 for it so can't argue with that. It is quite heavy and big but I love it! It comes with a lovely gift box and was well packaged. I would highly recommend.
on 16 January 2012
Bought this Michael Kors watch for a Christmas present. No problems with order, delivered on time (no pun intended) as promised. Great service and does exactly as is says on the tin. Well done, will definitely us this service again. DQ
on 18 December 2014
Absolutely brilliant watch! Quick delivery & well packaged. I bought this for my daughters Christmas present and she loved It!!! Well made and very expensive looking. A lot cheaper than others I have seen. I would definitely recommend. You wont be disappointed!!!!
on 11 April 2012
Beautiful watch, very big in general, once of the biggest watch faces that MK does. I have 2 other MK watches and all are beautiful. The rose gold is stunning and the watch looks a heck of a lot more expensive than it is. I purchased for a bargain £!49 and couldn't pass this up as it had been on my wishlist for a year. Very pleased with this watch. The strap has matte rose gold metal running through and IMO this watch compared to other MK watches is least likely to scratch. It has a great weight to it and a great addition to my collection.
on 11 December 2013
Absolutely delighted with my Michael Kors watch. It is a gift for my daughter for Christmas but if she doesn't like it I'm having it. It arrived within 4 days of purchase in a lovely box. The price of this watch was unbeatable and I would 100% recommend this product.