Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Band Colour: rose goldChange

on 22 January 2013
My girlfriend loved this watch. It came really quick (1 day) very happy. Would also consider getting a watch like this for me (a mans one)
on 11 February 2012
Love it. Saw a slightly smaller Michael kors watch in gold and it didnt have anywhere near the same impact as this one. It does have a slighty bigger face, but once you get used to it, its lovely. I've had lots of compliments. Only downside, it scratches easily. Colour is beautiful.
0Comment29 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2013
I Love this watch, It's big but I think the rose gold makes it feminine. It looks expensive but it's a very good price on amazon. I had to have a lot of links taken out but it's free if you go to a participating shop that sells Michael Kors watches, so that's a + I had mine done in the watchshop.
on 15 May 2015
This watch is a fake. its a good replica i must say but i compared it to the one in the store and its conpletely different. the bracelet is plastic not steel. and the colour is so much different than the real one. The real one is a proper rose gold as this one is a shiny rose gold. I am so dissapointed that for this price replicas are being sold. second time ive been let down on a watch.
on 7 January 2013
The wrist watch revealed itself to be defective with the crown eventually coming off after a very short occasional use. We have reported this issue to the seller and they have chosen to ignore us totally.

My sister Inlaw has the same watch and she is totally happy with it, which makes us suspect the quality of the watches sold by this seller. I will advise that you stay way because whatever savings you think you are making now, you will end up losing everything.
11 comment35 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2014
I cannot express how outstanding this seller is. She went above and beyond to get me a Michael Kors watch as a gift for my fiancé on our wedding day. Words cannot do justice to how fantastic it was to deal with Fifi's Boutique. I will certainly be recommending and using this seller again.
on 18 December 2014
Absolutely brilliant watch! Quick delivery & well packaged. I bought this for my daughters Christmas present and she loved It!!! Well made and very expensive looking. A lot cheaper than others I have seen. I would definitely recommend. You wont be disappointed!!!!
on 11 January 2014
I am so glad that I purchased this watch. It is a big watch and quite heavy when you first put it on but you get used to it. I have had so many compliments even from complete strangers. It looks more expensive than it is. I just love it!
on 23 January 2014
This is a stunning watch and incredibly shiny. I only paid £119 for it so can't argue with that. It is quite heavy and big but I love it! It comes with a lovely gift box and was well packaged. I would highly recommend.
on 15 January 2015
Gr8 watch.....ordered on Saturday midday & estimated delivery was for the following Friday to my gr8 surprise & convenience it arrived the next day on a Sunday & that was with the 3-5 day super saver option.
The watch was a gift & the receiver absolutely loved it, the colour, style, unfortunately she's quite petit & even though we knew it was oversized we didn't realise the bracelet would be as thick as it was, to be honest I would say it's the size you would wants a mans watch to be. But really beautiful watch,
I returned this & I must say Amazon
make it so easy, just print out a returns slip which is pre paid postage & they take that off your refund, truly gr8 service.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse