on 22 August 2013
A speedy delivery, well packaged, very discreet looks like an ornament!!! and hits the spot very good item ..I was very suprised usually not my thing
on 25 October 2015
I bought this for my girlfriend, she loves it, she says it fills her, good length and girth, rose top very satisfying. Brilliant buy, we will be looking to purchase more from Icicles....
on 16 March 2015
I bought this for myself as I got a bullet for Christmas and wanted to try a dildo. This dildo is beautiful and really does do the job. The delivery was very fast and packaged well.
on 26 January 2015
Love this it feels amazing i love how the temperature of it when i use it :)
on 24 February 2015
Perfect size, will last forever