on 3 August 2013
I bought this wine to try as an alternative to Supermarket Merlot and am very glad that I did, it is truly excellent, a first class wine. The wine is well rounded, full of flavour and a delight to drink, much better than similar priced wines that are available in off licenses and supermarkets.
This is my first purchase from "Fine Wine Sellers", but it will not be my last.
This is a pretty decent, full-bodied, basic red blend derived from Cabernet, Sauvignon and Merlot grapes. The third-party seller (the only one currently listing this) provides an excellent standard of service. The wine arrived within 2 days of purchase (order sent in after 5pm) and was packed with a great standard of care: bottles were boxed, and packed in a kind of inflatable wine carrier that provides protection for each bottle.

I don't drink a great deal of red wine these days - though it used to be my autumn through spring tipple of choice. I work with kids - and one of 'em jumped on my lap and threw their head back, cracking the enamel on my front teeth in the process and leaving my teeth vulnerable to staining. I still like an occasional glass, and the review bottle that was thrown in with my order gave me a perfect exc-ahem!- REASON!

I enjoyed this. The wine was full-bodied and fruity: one I'd have happily drunk on a semi-regular basis when I could still afford to do so without risk of turning bands on my teeth purple, and that 'im indoors has earmarked for future purchase.
on 13 July 2013
The wine was of a good standard. I ordered it to use up the remains of a gift card which was to be shorty out of date; money well spent
on 17 September 2011
The wine arrived in good time, perfectly packaged & although I am no wine buff, it was a fantastic red. I would definitely purchase from them again
on 10 April 2014
Quite acidic and thin wine - would not agree with review that says it is full bodied! - disappointing as it was a birthday present.
on 6 November 2013
I have had this wine before. Merlot is one of my favourite wines we usually have a bottle every Saturday
on 9 September 2013
Not bad for the price a little on the bitter and thin side butas cheap wines go you get what you pay for
on 8 October 2013
Bought as a gift for and greatly enjoyed by my father who considers himself a bit of a 'wine buff'.
on 28 March 2014
If my family do any jobs then I just send them these as a Thank You, Good idea Thank You
on 17 January 2015
The 6 bottles were delivered within 3 or 4 days, and in immaculate condition. What more can I say? The South-Eastern Australian Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot wines are delightful.