on 1 June 2011
the wetsuit is very good it dosent absorb much water and it gets dry so quick which is great for me but what made me really un happy is in the first time i put the suit on and my first pull up to the zip, the zip has gone completely broken can u belive!!!!!
on 7 January 2013
returned! too short and extremely odd shape- is baggy in some areas and tighter than tight in others- a reason it's so cheap..... avoid and pay the extra!
First time i've ever returned anything with amazon & i must say it's very quick and hassle free!
on 27 June 2013
Bought this wet suit for my husband. After wearing it less than half and dozen times the zip went and cannot be replaced. Total waste of money.
on 10 November 2014
I was presently surprised at the price of this product, knowing full well that a 5MM wetsuit is often far, far more dear. I was also chuffed to bits when the zip did not break after my first weekend of surfing 10ft barrels in Croyde. Despite being slightly baggy around the chest, this may be due to my lack of bench press prior to my trip, the wetsuit fitted well. It kept me warm and insulated. The style is something that is left to be desired, a few of the 'lads' made trespass related puns. However due to the price, fit, insulation and price again, I give this product a thumbs up.
on 29 December 2013
this item is great does what it says on the tin and i would buy it again if i need a new one really good for the money
on 24 July 2016
Bought it as a birthday present for husband, perfect fit, he wore in Madeira recently said it was very comfortable.
on 11 May 2016
So far it's great, zip lasted first try and it's warm. I'll update it if or when it fails.
on 16 September 2014
loved it just what i ordered and delivered very quick too Thanks
on 23 June 2015
Tried on and fits as expected, just can't wait to try it out
on 7 January 2015
Good value for money. Fits well.