on 14 January 2014
It never fails to amaze me the things that can make a woman happy. I gave her a beautiful expensive watch, a very unusual pearl necklace and other expensive gifts which were greeted with mild indifference, but when she saw this she was over the moon. If I live to be a 100 I will never understand the female of the species.
0Comment44 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 December 2010
This great gift set was beautifully wrapped in a festive paper, tied with a lovely red satin ribbon and had a label describing the contents, attached. It looks beautiful under the tree and it was an impressive gift, which all the recipients were very excited to unwrap. The contents were very secure, each wrapped in plastic and all placed inside the box with good quality natural straw to protect them and keep them in place.

The contents include two amazing festive soaps, 100 gr each. "Christmas Wonderland handmade soap" is a lovely red soap with fine silver glitter and white snowflakes, which smells of cinnamon and mirth. "Snowtime Like the Present handmade soap" is a golden orange soap with pink and gold swirls and fine gold glitter, which smells of frankincense, cedarwood and Gold of Pleasure. Both soaps are very luxurious, foamy and moisturising.

The box also contains three excellent bath blasters, 160 gr each. "Ho Ho Holly bath blaster" is a white and light green bath blaster, with a holly engraved on it, it has a very spicy and festive fragrance of black pepper and cinnamon. "Santa Baby bath blaster" is a white and pink smiley Father Christmas baby face, which smells of frankincense and myrrh. "Bomb Cosmetics - Chilly Willy Bath Blaster", which is my favorite, is an adorable snow man face with a funny carrot nose and it has a fantastic fragrance of orange and cinnamon. All bath blasters are excellent, luxurious, moisturising and they leave the skin wonderfully scented.

Also, there is a lovely small,30 gr, bath creamer. "We Three Kings bath creamer" looks like a tiny Christmas pudding with a holly decoration. It is very precious, with its ylang ylang and geranium essential oils, and its Christmassy scent, reminiscent of gold, frankincense and myrrh. This is very rich and can turn a simple bath into a festive luxury.

I bought several of these for myself and for friends. Indeed this gift set is an excellent idea for Christmas presents but also great to give anytime, as it is so much fun. However the most appreciated gifts were the two I kept for myself; who said that there is no Father Christmas after all? I love the products, they look fantastic in the bathroom, and the best thing is that my bathroom smells so good all the time, even when I am not using them.

This is an excellent idea even for post Christmas gifts that will certainly be enjoyed. I know that the spirit of Christmas is to give gifts and I do love giving, but there is no reason why you should not indulge yourself with this affordable luxury. Highly recommended!

Have a Very Happy Christmas!!!
22 comments48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2014
Strongly recommend this product, cheaper than Lush but still very good quality and design. I got several of these as Xmas gifts for some of my family members and they loved it!!
on 13 November 2010
I purchased 3 of these for Christmas gifts. They arrived in perfect condition. Packaging nice, smells delicious. I would recommend.
on 12 February 2014
I have bought many bath bombs through Bomb Cosmetics and they never fail to impress. Beautiful packaging, lovely smells, melt thoroughly in the bath leaving your skin feeling soft. Above all the price is good for what you get. Will be buying more!
on 8 November 2010
Their range is just so lovely and perfect as gifts or even as a treat to yourself.
11 comment12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 2 January 2014
This was a nice gift to myself, but I did think it was a bit expensive for what was in it.

The bath bombs fizz about nicely and smell nice for a short while. The soaps are good too, smell nice, but stain the sink if you leave them sitting there and not in a dish. Lovely presentation, which means you don't have to wrap it if purchased for a gift. Useful!
on 4 January 2013
Packaging was lovely and contents fine although the Chilly Willy snowman's nose and eyes/ mouth bits were left floating in my bath in a very euwwy way.

Looked like bits of dirt in the bath whilst I was soaking which was a bit off putting.
on 9 January 2016
I'm not a pamper person, but I know my wife loves it so I got her these as an extra Christmas present.
While running her a bath the other day I decided to slip one of these into it.

After the initial concern that the almost blood-red colour change was a result of my water-borne cat meeting a tragic end I realised it was genuinely just the bomb.

The 'Santa baby's bomb' didn't bubble the water at all so I dropped in a little bubble bath too, after swishing the water around a little I realised how soft it left my hands feeling, no residue or discolouration just silky smooth to the touch.

I might have to borrow one for myself.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Like many of the other reviewers on here, I ordered this during Amazon's January promotions. I'm pleased that I did as, for significantly less than the RRP, I received a really nicely put together gift set comprising 3 strong-scented Christmas-themed fizzing bath bombs, 2 really beautiful slices of glittery soap and one small, and very indulgent bath creamer.

Everything is beautifully presented in a ready gift-wrapped box - the gift wrapping is of good quality - tied round with 'Bomb Cosmetics' printed ribbon. Inside the gift box (at the reduced post-Christmas price, I really had to get one for myself!), everything is packed with raffia to try to keep it secure, and each of the individual components of the set has been separately shrink-wrapped.

I was slightly disappointed with the success of the packaging as the 'Chilly Willy Bath Blaster' from my set - packed right in the middle of the box - had broken, leaking a trail of white power everywhere (bits had got through the shrink wrap, raffia, box, and gift wrap and were dribbled all over the Amazon box).

See one answered question