on 25 April 2013
My five year old isn't into crafts as much as the rest of the family, but she's loved this kit. As a hairband fiend, she loves trying out the different accessories and ribbons to decorate them with again and again. The glue isn't the best, especially when trying to stick stuff to the white headband (mucky fingerprints all over it now), but the idea is great and the products of a reasonable standard. One band broke in an argument with a friend, but the rest are still going strong (apart from the glued on bits). I'd recommend using a stronger glue/glue-gun if you've got one.
on 3 October 2013
I buy these in bulk for presents for the endless children's parties my kids attend. This never fails to please girls. I think it's suitable for the 4-10 age group so it's nice to find something that appeals to such a wide age group.
on 24 November 2012
My granddaughter is a very creative child who loves all things girlie. The Kids Kit Fashion Headbands was the perfect gift for her and she loves it. There's nothing like wearing something you've made yourself. Plenty to do with what was provided. Very reasonably priced and would certainly recommend this item for 6-9 year olds.
on 13 August 2013
My daughter and her friends really loved making head bands and they all wore them to school but I had to get stronger glue and do the fixing bit for them, the glue in the pack wasn't really strong enough.
on 13 October 2013
Bought this to cheer my daughter up when she was stuck in house with chickenpox very disappointed as the glue would not stick anything together I would have loved to give it 5 stars as the hair bands are good quality and they are fun to make but the glue lets it down had to go out and buy a better glue.
on 26 December 2015
Great and makes lovely hair bands. But just a pity glue included in pack doesn't work. Just as well I had some fabric glue which worked a treat. My 5 year old a little young to do this independently. But this was partly as strong glue was reqired to glue parts together. She has loved making the hairbands so far. But would recommend for older age group.
on 13 February 2014
My daughter spotted this in WHSmiths and put it on her birthday wish list. Much better value for money from Amazon but sadly she has barely used it. She finds it very fiddly to cover the hair bands and the glue supplied is next to useless. I would not recommend.
on 31 December 2011
My Granddaughter had much fun with making her own hairbands so now she can have a different one for each school day
on 15 April 2016
I managed to get this for a really good price so im very happy, i have 5 Granddaughters who are going to love making these headbands and it will keep them all occupied when we have a rainy day so looking forward to starting this project headband making with my Granddaughters
on 25 October 2013
I bought 2 of these, my niece absolutely loved it & the other has been hidden away for my daughter for Christmas!

See one answered question