on 25 April 2013
My five year old isn't into crafts as much as the rest of the family, but she's loved this kit. As a hairband fiend, she loves trying out the different accessories and ribbons to decorate them with again and again. The glue isn't the best, especially when trying to stick stuff to the white headband (mucky fingerprints all over it now), but the idea is great and the products of a reasonable standard. One band broke in an argument with a friend, but the rest are still going strong (apart from the glued on bits). I'd recommend using a stronger glue/glue-gun if you've got one.
0Comment32 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 October 2013
I buy these in bulk for presents for the endless children's parties my kids attend. This never fails to please girls. I think it's suitable for the 4-10 age group so it's nice to find something that appeals to such a wide age group.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2012
My granddaughter is a very creative child who loves all things girlie. The Kids Kit Fashion Headbands was the perfect gift for her and she loves it. There's nothing like wearing something you've made yourself. Plenty to do with what was provided. Very reasonably priced and would certainly recommend this item for 6-9 year olds.
0Comment31 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2013
My daughter and her friends really loved making head bands and they all wore them to school but I had to get stronger glue and do the fixing bit for them, the glue in the pack wasn't really strong enough.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2014
Glue doesn't stick properly. Very disappointed
on 25 October 2013
I bought 2 of these, my niece absolutely loved it & the other has been hidden away for my daughter for Christmas!
on 4 November 2013
The glue doesn't actually stick well at all my niece was very disappointed and I'll never hear the end of it from my brother in law.
on 31 December 2011
My Granddaughter had much fun with making her own hairbands so now she can have a different one for each school day
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2015
Would not recommend my daughter didn't like it as glue didn't stick to the stuff to the headband
on 13 October 2013
Bought this to cheer my daughter up when she was stuck in house with chickenpox very disappointed as the glue would not stick anything together I would have loved to give it 5 stars as the hair bands are good quality and they are fun to make but the glue lets it down had to go out and buy a better glue.

See one answered question