Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 29 July 2015
WOW, seriously, the pictures do the not do this justice,
You know as a parent when you buy a present for someone else's child then wish you hadn't - well this is one of those items - not because its not good enough but because its too nice - I wish i'd seen it for my kids - it is genuinely beautiful, well made, bright, just a really good toy,
I work in retail and am one of the first to criticise products or service when its not at the level I deliver or falls short of my standards - this is not that item - for the price I genuinely believe you could not find better and its easily actually worth the rrp not the cheaper price its for sale at.
Thankyou - its lovely
on 24 January 2011
I bought this drum kit for my one year old nephew and it was a great success. He hasn't stopped playing with it since he recieved it back in October.

All his friends love sharing it too as there are so many bits within the drum.
on 17 February 2013
I ordered this drum set for my baby daughters first Christmas. The drum arrived promptly and was well packaged, however I noticed that one of the musical eggs was missing, as was the strap. I contacted the resolution team who sent me a replacement egg but informed me that due to arising health and safety procedures, the strap could no longer be supplied with the item. Whilst being very safety conscious I was very disappointed with this. I believe the item description has since been changed to inform potential purchasers that the strap is now not included.
on 5 July 2014
Very colourful and well made. The only thing was that the strap was missing! I sent the first one back and the second one also had strap missing. Maybe this has been removed due to the length and the dangers with young children?
on 1 February 2016
Absolutely amazing i cant rate this highly enough high quality, lovely and bright all different textures
If your thinking about it but not sure like i did i would say just get it you and your little ones will love it just as much as me and my boys
review image
on 14 February 2016
So my baby only likes to play with doors, bins, chairs, toilets, fire grate, real remote controls, DVD player, washing machine - you get the idea!! He has had the odd brief look at this lovely musical set! I still rate it 5 stars as it is made beautifully, feels high quality and looks really nice in the house! Especially like how all the instruments can be stored away inside the drum.
on 12 December 2014
One of my favourite purchases of the year, the B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments had been on my wishlist for my niece for many months.

The instruments are very sturdy, easy to hold (my niece is nearly a year old) and the fact that all the instruments store inside the drum mean that there is one less toy for me to stand on!

As mentioned in the listing, the recommended age for this toy is 18 months but i'd definitely think a child of 12 months and above would get a lot out of this toy.
on 27 December 2015
Brought as a gift for a 1 year old. He loved it as much as the parents did. The items are amazing quality and extremely appealing and interactive for the little one he loved the drum more than anything else but all kept him entertained for ages. Will defiantly be buying more of this stuff and so will the parents of the little one.
on 13 January 2016
Absolutely beautiful set, my daughter has had a few now and there is no comparison out there. Wonderfully crafted and detailed. Sheer quality and we'll made. My daughter loves this. Very large item. You will not be dissapointed.
on 4 March 2016
This is a fantastic drum. It is a large size which means all of my grandson's musical instruments can fit inside easily. The instruments included are great quality and so colourful. Great price for what you get.