on 29 July 2015
WOW, seriously, the pictures do the not do this justice,
You know as a parent when you buy a present for someone else's child then wish you hadn't - well this is one of those items - not because its not good enough but because its too nice - I wish i'd seen it for my kids - it is genuinely beautiful, well made, bright, just a really good toy,
I work in retail and am one of the first to criticise products or service when its not at the level I deliver or falls short of my standards - this is not that item - for the price I genuinely believe you could not find better and its easily actually worth the rrp not the cheaper price its for sale at.
Thankyou - its lovely
on 24 January 2011
I bought this drum kit for my one year old nephew and it was a great success. He hasn't stopped playing with it since he recieved it back in October.

All his friends love sharing it too as there are so many bits within the drum.
on 12 December 2014
One of my favourite purchases of the year, the B Parum Pum Pum Musical Instruments had been on my wishlist for my niece for many months.

The instruments are very sturdy, easy to hold (my niece is nearly a year old) and the fact that all the instruments store inside the drum mean that there is one less toy for me to stand on!

As mentioned in the listing, the recommended age for this toy is 18 months but i'd definitely think a child of 12 months and above would get a lot out of this toy.
on 17 February 2013
I ordered this drum set for my baby daughters first Christmas. The drum arrived promptly and was well packaged, however I noticed that one of the musical eggs was missing, as was the strap. I contacted the resolution team who sent me a replacement egg but informed me that due to arising health and safety procedures, the strap could no longer be supplied with the item. Whilst being very safety conscious I was very disappointed with this. I believe the item description has since been changed to inform potential purchasers that the strap is now not included.
on 5 July 2014
Very colourful and well made. The only thing was that the strap was missing! I sent the first one back and the second one also had strap missing. Maybe this has been removed due to the length and the dangers with young children?
on 17 February 2015
This toy looks better than the picture, I am really pleased with my choice, however as this toy does not come in a box or with any other type of packaging protecting it, it was scuffed and dirty and the top skin of the drum seems a little out of shape. This is why I gave it two stars, toys bought online and delivered via courier need to be protected and I dont think the B Parum band suits online shopping as they seem to pride themselves in being environmentally friendly.
Unfortunately I need this for a birthday present in two days so don't have time to return it and I guess once it has been kicked around the floor a few times it will look no worse, it's just a pity it will look that way when I give it to them now.
on 9 January 2016
A great range of interestingly-coloured percussion instruments. As with all B products, they're well made of high quality materials and they do what they're supposed to. There are five instruments in all to shake, rattle and bang - a brilliant introduction to making music. A big plus is that they can be packed away into the drum itself when not in use.

It is possible to get hold of more traditional-looking mini musical instruments for less money, but I've found the quality of those not to be so good. I'd recommend this set as a starter and if your child wants to go onto "proper" instruments later then that's when to spend a bit more money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 November 2015
Couldn't agree more with a previous commenter regarding the pictures not doing the product justice! I ordered this as one of my son's xmas gifts - he is a year and a half - it was delivered this morning and when I opened the box I literally said 'wow!' Is a lot bigger than I thought, sturdy, fab design and really well made! I absolutely can't wait to give it to him on xmas as I know he will love it! Excellent value for money. We have a 7yr old daughter and I think she will enjoy getting involved and making music with her brother...very impressed with this product. I don't often right reviews but felt I had to based on how lovely this product is!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 April 2014
I bought this for my daughter's first birthday. She loves it. They are fantastic quality and really eye catching. I have had loads of people asking me where I got them.
on 5 June 2014
Total love this musical set. I first saw it at a birthday party took me a long time to find it but it's well worth it's money. B toys are beautifly made