4.5 out of 5 stars1,309

on 17 March 2013
My folded clothes look so much tidier in the drawers after using the cliothes folder organizer. May take a few practice shots but you do get a perfect job so can recommend
on 9 March 2013
This product is so simple but so useful. I'm rubbish at folding my clothes and end up just cramming all my clothes into the drawer. So when it came to finding certain items, it was a pain and when i did, they'd be all creased (who likes ironing?, i don't!) and i'd have even more mess on my hands trying to stuff the others back in the drawer.

Not anymore!! Clothes washed and dried, straight out of the basket folded neatly and put away tidily in drawers. Clothes come out the drawer so neat they don't need ironed! Bonus! I have got SO much more space in drawers now that it's tidy and organised. Also makes looking for items easier too because of this.

Clothes Folder is easy to store out the way and grab when needed. Light weight and yet very durable. You may think you can live without one and do a good job of folding by hand but given a go, you'll get so much more folded quicker and neater. The storage space you'll gain is worth the price alone!! Speaking of which, at under a Fiver, it really is a no brainer.

Don't ponder anymore about it, just get one...you'll not regret it. Sheldon Cooper can't be wrong. Oh yeah, i'll admit that being a Big Bang Theory fan, I was brainwashed into coming here for a look out of curiosity and when i realised they're so affordable, thought why not take a chance. Glad i did. Only thing i regret, is not getting one sooner!
on 8 March 2013
I bought this item because i travel a lot! Therefore packing is something i do regular. To have something like this makes the whole process of packing a whole lot faster and easier! So i love this product and would recommend it to any other travellers out there. *****
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2013
A must for all Dr Sheldon Cooper fans,Takes a bit of practice but great aid when doing the ironing or packing for your hols. Bought them for stocking fillers and they were a big hit.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 November 2014
In theory this could have been one of the best devices money can buy - a cheap gizmo to help quickly fold all my t shirts to the same dimensions. Unfortunately this model has one particular design flaw that has made me dismiss it to the nether regions of the back of my coat cupboard, it is simply too small. When you place a standard size t shirt on the folder, 1/4 of the t shirt dangles out of the bottom so you can never quickly get a perfect fold. Unfortunately because of this it takes nearly as much time to fold a shirt as doing it the old fashioned way.

If this device was 8" longer it would be a 4+ star product.
33 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2012
Hi, Maybe I am easily pleased or need to get out more but I do like this product as it helps to fold all T-Shirts to the same size and then they are easy to store away neatly in drawers. I now have 3 piles whereas before there were two with some unused space.
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2015
This Clothes Folder is great mainly for T-Shirts. It is also OK but not perfect for dress shirts with short sleeves. But for dress shirts with long sleeves it is not good as you have to manually fold the long sleeves in several folds BEFORE the final folding with the folder. So these shirts come out with a lot of wrinkles - more than if folded manually without the clothes folder.

The worst ting with this folder is its engineering. After about 80 folding actions the bottom plate broke at its " folding point". The reason was that the blue plastic after this amount of folds got brittle and broke. I see the start of the same brittleness at the side folding parts.
Summary; very good for T-shirts but lousy engineering. I do not recommend this Organizer before the manufacturer fixes the issue with breaking parts.
on 2 December 2012
We bought this having seen Sheldon use it in BBT, and it works really well! I think that it may not be so good for people over a size large, as the folded T-shirt will not be as neat!
0Comment35 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2012
This product is just amazing, reasonable price, delivery was as planned. Fabulous product! Makes folding so much easier and quicker! Plus with the big bang theory link, makes me love it even more!
on 11 May 2012
I saw this thing in The Big Bang Theory for the first time like many people and wanted to buy one for my boyfriend's birthday. I looked around Amazon and I wasn't sure which to buy, since there are many... In the end I got this one, and while I can't say whether the other ones are good or not (I bet many are!), I can say this one is perfect!

When it arrived I found it so easy to use that I bought a second one for myself. It's really useful.

If you can fold clothes just fine, you might not find any use for it, it might take you longer. However, if you are like me and your shirts always look awful when you fold them, this is definitely going to help you even if it takes slightly longer than folding with your hands.
0Comment58 of 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse