1,512

on 8 March 2013
I bought this item because i travel a lot! Therefore packing is something i do regular. To have something like this makes the whole process of packing a whole lot faster and easier! So i love this product and would recommend it to any other travellers out there. *****
on 9 March 2013
This product is so simple but so useful. I'm rubbish at folding my clothes and end up just cramming all my clothes into the drawer. So when it came to finding certain items, it was a pain and when i did, they'd be all creased (who likes ironing?, i don't!) and i'd have even more mess on my hands trying to stuff the others back in the drawer.

Not anymore!! Clothes washed and dried, straight out of the basket folded neatly and put away tidily in drawers. Clothes come out the drawer so neat they don't need ironed! Bonus! I have got SO much more space in drawers now that it's tidy and organised. Also makes looking for items easier too because of this.

Clothes Folder is easy to store out the way and grab when needed. Light weight and yet very durable. You may think you can live without one and do a good job of folding by hand but given a go, you'll get so much more folded quicker and neater. The storage space you'll gain is worth the price alone!! Speaking of which, at under a Fiver, it really is a no brainer.

Don't ponder anymore about it, just get one...you'll not regret it. Sheldon Cooper can't be wrong. Oh yeah, i'll admit that being a Big Bang Theory fan, I was brainwashed into coming here for a look out of curiosity and when i realised they're so affordable, thought why not take a chance. Glad i did. Only thing i regret, is not getting one sooner!
on 21 February 2013
A must for all Dr Sheldon Cooper fans,Takes a bit of practice but great aid when doing the ironing or packing for your hols. Bought them for stocking fillers and they were a big hit.
on 17 March 2013
My folded clothes look so much tidier in the drawers after using the cliothes folder organizer. May take a few practice shots but you do get a perfect job so can recommend
on 3 August 2012
Hi, Maybe I am easily pleased or need to get out more but I do like this product as it helps to fold all T-Shirts to the same size and then they are easy to store away neatly in drawers. I now have 3 piles whereas before there were two with some unused space.
on 2 December 2012
We bought this having seen Sheldon use it in BBT, and it works really well! I think that it may not be so good for people over a size large, as the folded T-shirt will not be as neat!
on 11 May 2012
I saw this thing in The Big Bang Theory for the first time like many people and wanted to buy one for my boyfriend's birthday. I looked around Amazon and I wasn't sure which to buy, since there are many... In the end I got this one, and while I can't say whether the other ones are good or not (I bet many are!), I can say this one is perfect!

When it arrived I found it so easy to use that I bought a second one for myself. It's really useful.

If you can fold clothes just fine, you might not find any use for it, it might take you longer. However, if you are like me and your shirts always look awful when you fold them, this is definitely going to help you even if it takes slightly longer than folding with your hands.
on 21 June 2012
The product does exactly what you want if like myself you have difficulty ironing it folds to give the look of brand new t shirts and shirts and its ability to fold trousers to fit on shelves is great
on 27 April 2016
This product has flimsy connecting clips which unclip if you look at it making the product useless. This is unclear from the advertising picture. it is also impossible to see that the long sections each come in 2 sections which are clipped together. This is simply not fit for purpose. It it were possible to give it a negative mark I would.
on 17 May 2013
The old adage 'you get what you pay for' certainly applies to the magic clothes folder. I bought the magic clothes folder for just under £6 as an alternative to the original 'Flip Fold' which retails at around the £30 mark. The product I got was poorly designed (the 2 side 'wings' had too much movement when folding) so the end result was a poorly folded tshirt. I then went out and bought the original Flip Fold and I'm 100% happy with the original. Lesson learnt- never buy knock offs. The retailer uses the term 'Flip Fold' at the end of their product name which means that a search for Flip Fold comes up with this inferior product. Buyer Beware.