on 8 January 2014
I'm a pastry chef i normally use my phone to take photos of my baked goods but sometimes they don't come out to good but this camera is FAB i love it so easy to use point and shoot. couldn't be more happier,,,,,,,,,,BUY!! AT THIS RICE ITS AMAING.
review image review image
on 11 December 2013
Great camera. So easy to use. And to transfer photos onto computer. Good quality pictures and videos and would recommend
on 25 August 2011
This little piece of kit is absolutely brilliant. The optical zoom is good, the quality and balance of the images are spot-on. It really is a point and shoot that produces images of a quality far in excess of other so called quality compact digital cameras I have tried. The camera also has another very useful trick up its sleeve; it takes a variety of batteries. If you want to use rechargeable batteries, you can. If you want to use standard AA Duracells, you can. As a motorcycle tourer, I have not yet found a camera that is so convenient to take with you. No need for chargers taking up space in your luggage. The battery life has also been amazing. On a break of 8 days duration and with lots of photo-taking and experimentation, I only needed to change the batteries once, and that was on the 6th day, amazing! If you want a quality compact digital camera, I think that this is pretty much spot-on. The video footage from the camera is pretty good too. I have no complaints about this camera whatsoever. Highly Recommended.
on 2 January 2011
This 14 mp Camera takes great pictures crisp and clear and compares well with my Nikon. After getting use to all the features I can honestly say I get great pictures all the time.
Photography is my hobby and I rate this camera as great value for money.

Night pictures are great as long as you know your lighting setting (you will get used to this) and this camera will do the rest. a 5 star buy

Joe Grennell Uk and Mauritius
11 comment|71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2014
My good old faithful digital camera gave up after 8 yrs and I wanted something simple (like me !) to replace it. Looked at so many that they got me confused. Far too technical. This one is just right, simple to use but with all the necessary settings. Others have commented how good the photographs are when I downloaded them onto my FB page.
on 5 January 2014
I have not used a camera for years and I am finding this quite straightforward to use. I had no bother with purchase and delivery
on 5 October 2010
Had a Sanyo camera beore I Purchased this one. This one beats the Sanyo hands down. Simple to use with many features Ideal for the point and shoot users.
Excellent value
on 26 August 2012
This is great little camera. Bought it for my 12 year olds birthday pressie. He managed to work through most of the menu's in minutes without looking at the instructions. It takes some lovely photos and videos. A really excellent camera for the price.
on 30 December 2013
It arrived on time ..beautifully packed . It is such a lovely camera and am thrilled with it .it is my second kodak camera and they really are just so good , tough little cameras and this one does so much . I had great fun setting it up on my PC and was so easy to do ..took no time at all and really a child good do it !!! Am so glad I bought it ...
on 15 December 2010
came well before delivery due date, excellent product, i compared hundreds of different digital cameras and this one came up trumps for price, quality and features. No other digital camera company can offer as many features as Kodak for this price range, you will find it hard to find a camera like this cheaper and in red aswell~! Kodak are the original, best manufacterers of cameras,nuff said buy!"