Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Black Friday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Paperwhite Listen in Prime Shop Now Shop now

on 29 March 2014
Ok so I used these for the first time tonight with Salon System Semi Permanent Lash adhesive. Here are my processes..

Clean your eyelashes, I use Bioderma Crealine H20. Best eye make up remover I own that is not oily.
Shake the glue vigorously.
Pour a drop on some tin foil
Place the eyelashes packet open with the flares away from you.
Pick up a lash with some good tweezers and dip the unflared end in the glue and if you have too much glue, drag it on the tin foil to get rid of the excess
When you pick up the eyelash with the tweezers, it should be half way down the lashes with the flares pointing away from you.
Hover in front of your eyelashes and amend your hand position so that you can ascertain what the best angle of your natural eyelashes are so that when you put the false lash on you don't have to wriggle to too much on your natural lashes because this can disperse too much glue on your natural lashes. Once the lash is in place, you can use the base of the tweezers to press down onto your natural lashes or (and this is not for the faint hearted) you can use your tweezers to press the false eyelash and your natural lash together but this involves very pointy tweezers millimeters from your delicate eye.
Clean your tweezers if you have glue on them and pick up the next lash and continue the process.

First timers, don't get stressed about the glue. Take your time. You will probably need to dispense more glue than you feel you want to but you have to start somewhere. I got through about seven drops on my first attempt.

Some people start from one end and work their way to the inner corner but I started in the middle. I struggled with the direction the lashes needed to be placed but have learnt that it's better to hover, amend lash position and then place the lash.

It's all new for me but I hope this has helped someone :)

Would love to hear from some one more experienced if what I'm doing is correct? It might help other first timers too.

Update 1 week later

I removed these today, some we're going wonky so thought I'd just take a breather. Be prepared to lose eyelashes if you have applied the glue to thickly. Trick is to break the glue by squeezing the blob with a pair of tweezers and then it will just come away. If you have been good and applied a little glue, just use oil (I used superfacialist) and it will just slide of your eyelashes.
on 7 August 2013
I love these lashes and as I don't wear them all the time only on events these are pretty ideal for me as they are more natural then some lashes I just wish the glue was better and they would stay on longer.
on 5 February 2015
I'm definitely buying these again! Love them! Makes my eyelashes look so natural
on 24 August 2013
these eyelashes look so natural. ive never purchased individual lashes before ive allways just used the full ones so I am very happy with these and will be buying again!
on 17 May 2013
Very nice lashes, very easy to apply and quite long lasting as long as you look after them. They look a lot more natural then stick on lashes
on 6 April 2013
just bought some b4 they came 5.40 when i saw price u just have to buy them, so easy to do look amazing buy buy buy
on 27 April 2013
These lashes lasted a week on me. very easy to apply will defo buy again but would recommend buy a different glue
on 20 February 2011

I love these lashes they are fantastic!

These lashes give you a lot more natural look the the standard individual lashes (with the bulbs on the end) and are much easier to apply. I personally would prefer a bit more variance in length choices so I could give an even more natural look, since the difference in lengths are quite obvious when looking closely, however that could just be me being a perfectionist? lol

The staying power of the lashes is pretty good but I wouldn't say they last four weeks like it says on the box! this doesn't put me off however purely because you can replace lashes as the fall out to keep them looking reasonable, unlike strip lashes!

there are some down sides.... they give you too many of the short lashes and not many of the long lashes. So Loads of the short lashes get wasted! Not good!! I think if they were to box all the sizes (plus more sizes) separately then this would give customers much more flexibility and be far more cost affective for them, admittedly for the first couple of buys this would be more expensive (to buy 3 or 4 boxes to get the desired effect) but up keep and repeat purchasing would be more cost effective and far less wasteful!

I would recommend these lashes and I personally use them all the time, however I am always looking for something that will tick all the boxes for me :)

Hope this helps.
on 14 March 2011
Like the other tip, I love these lashes instead of the strip ones. When you buy the box, you get both the glue and the lotion to get them off. They do provide instructions, but if you look on Youtube, or Eylure website, you will see a video showing you how to do them.

I have tried a few strip lashes, and I found they look a bit out there and bold, and a bit fiddly as you put them on your eyes, you need to get them even all over your eye lid. So I opted for these. You do have to put these on, when you have no products, eg. mascara, on your eye lashes and they come in 3 sizes (small, for your inner small lashes, medium, for your centre lashes and large for the outer corners). I have small lashes, so the small lashes in the pack were a little big. But the best thing you can do is experiment. For a natural look, I tend to use just the small lashes all over my eyes, but for nights out or special occasions I put medium or large on the corner when I do my eye liner in a flick, or put them all over my eyes in between the small ones for longer fake lash look.

I gave them 4 stars purely because they won't last 4 weeks, especially if you are like me, I have brown lashes so these stand out a lot, so I have to use mascara to blend my own lashes in with the fake ones. But if you are careful, and gently wipe them, I found I can reuse a couple of them. Like the other tips say, I wish they did more replacements, so if you find you don't have a enough eg. large ones you can just go and buy a few large ones without buying a whole new packet, but the packet always comes in useful if I ever get cut short any ways.

But experiment with these as I find them very versatile and can make a lot of different looks according to your day or night out.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2013
I have bought these kind of eyelashes before and I have never been so disappointed after applying them they lasted no longer than 3 hours when they started coming off where as before when I have purchased them they have lasted sometimes up to 2 weeks! I found theses a waist of time and money