on 4 February 2012
For a little tykes toy pretty dissapointed! Although my son likes playing with this, every toddler who is car daft would...however the flimsy stand which holds the actual toy up keeps dismantling and toy falls very easily! Not what I would expect from this ususally reputable manafacturer. Overpriced for sure- really needs to be re assessed before selling again!
on 18 June 2012
I bought this for my 1.5 year old to go with the car. What a waste of money. It is so light it just falls over all the time. I am going to have to drill some holes to put some sand or stones in it so that it will at least stand up when being played with. The buttons are hard to press for little fingers so I end up having to do it all the time. Wish I hadn't bought it!! A complete waste of money.
on 15 November 2011
I was disappointed when I received this item. It is not bulky as the picture shows, its half the width and sits in a black wedge to keep it upright. So the picture is very misleading.
on 23 November 2014
This is such a lovely looking chunky toy but completely let down by the weight of it.

By the time my 3 year old gets the nozzle out, the pump is lying on the floor tipped over :-(

It would be great if they made it with an opening for sand or water to add some weight to it, so it can be used robustly like all the other Little Tike Toys we have.

We made a 'plan' to bolt it onto the side of my sons outdoor house and this way its also a little higher to be more in line with the Little Tikes 4x4 car/truck that he has.
The noises are not very loud but I must say after it was left outside in the rain for a while unprotected, I was very impressed that it still worked as good as it did before.
I love and loath it at the same time... Little Tikes can definitely improve it!
on 1 December 2012
we bought this for our grandson's 2nd birthday along with the Little Tikes Car and he really loves them. He knew Little Tikes Cozy Pumperhow to use the nozzle instantly.The credit card wipe was a bit of a disappointment because I thought a credit card was included, however our grandson got round that problem by using his Dad's.
on 6 November 2015
Looks really robust in the advertisement photo but then we received it I was really disappointed. It is very light, my 11 month old can know it over with ease!, the stickers were peeling off straight from the box. The petrol nozel sort of fits the hole. If it was £10 then ok but at the current price it seems of half baked. For it to be a robust play toy it needs to be secured to something so it doesn't fall over when the pump is pulled.
on 13 April 2016
Looks great in a little boys room and goes perfect with one of the Little Tikes cars. The little sound effects from the buttons are great and a little boy/girl can certainly imagine filling up with Petrol or Diesel. Great little gift.

It is not extremely sturdy so a toddler that is still not very sturdy on their feet could fall over while trying to use this to stand against. The nozzle could also be a bit more secure but honestly this is minor problems on an all round good toy!
on 8 January 2016
I find this a very poorly designed product for the money; disappointing as the cozy coupe car is well-loved my son & daughter (18m & 41/2). Aside from 3 sound effect buttons, this is essentially a large piece of plastic with a couple of stickers and a petrol nozzle that falls out of the hole its supposed to hang from. The keypad & display is just a sticker, but could easily (and cheaply?) have been something to press, swipe and beep like every play cash register (costing half the price). The petrol nozzle doesn't even have a trigger to press. Bought for Christmas but already gathering dust in the corner at the beginning of Jan...
on 10 February 2014
Just what my grandson wanted he is thrilled great purchase he loves it would recommend for two year olds or even older if they are little petrol heads
on 9 May 2016
My three year old loves zooming round the garden on his sit on car and motorbike and this has just given another dimension to his play. I have put it next to an old workbench I was going to get rid of and he now loves 'fixing' his vehicles and filling them up with petrol. Great buy.