Size: Medium|Change

on 14 September 2012
I tried this doggy jacket as soon as it arrived. It fits comfortably and is easy to put on. I particularly like the little loops for the hind legs which help keep it in place. It is clearly very good quality, very comfortable, waterproof and warm.
I don't have a video camera but I did take my puppy's photograph - surprise surprise - I can post it!
review image
on 1 February 2012
Received it yesterday and it is exactly as described. Really good quality, soft and really cozy. We have tried it today on a rainy day and our dog remained dry even after an hourly walk in the park. The size also (extra large) fits perfectly our setter-pointer mix dog. Would definitely recommend it !!!
on 8 October 2013
So after reading some other reviews and noting that a considerable amount of people were saying it was small made i decided to follow some of the advice given and ordered a large for my westie, However this was WAY too big,But because it is such a good quality coat i am now going to order a medium for him and just hope it fit's i fear it may be a little big too but better safe than sorry :) so just take care when ordering, i suggest you read the sizing guide and actually measure your dog before buying, But as i said it is an extremely high quality coat especially for the price so i highly recommend just be careful with selecting your size
on 16 November 2015
i have a cairn terrier, aged 2.5. average weight. this medium coat was a perfect fit. it is easy to put on. looks smart. lightweight and my dog is happy and has extra warmth in the autumn windy weather. not tried in the showers yet. i am that pleased i wish i had ordered two. it looks easy to wash and will dry quickly. i feel posh walking my cairn who has recently had a trim and tidy for xmas. the product was delivered swiftly. i good purchase and would recommend. would be nice if we could buy different colours.
on 10 November 2013
Coat is attractive and fits my Jack Russel really well! The delivery was also fast. Only scruple is that its not very suitable for a dog which wears a harness. I have to attach his lead to his collar which he doesn't like, so I've had to adjust his harness to go over the coat. But overall excellent product!!
on 12 November 2012
Bought this coat for my friend's Westie as I pet sit for her.Easy to put coat on and it is truly waterproof.Very "good looking" coat as well.Love it.
on 30 October 2012
Bought this coat for my 13 year old Westie. He's quite big for a Westie so I ordered the large (after reading previous reviews about sizing)and it fits a treat. It's nice and easy to put on and take off with the velcro fasteners. Good quality and delivery was very quick.
on 7 February 2015
Perfect! It looks amazing on my dog. Would recommend this 100%. Fits him perfect!
review image
on 17 April 2012
Quality is good.
Velcro fastenings make it very easy to put on/ take off.
Medium size is perfect for shih tzu (I'd guess small for a Jack Russel, XS for minature)
Very happy with the jacket especially for the great price
on 14 January 2012
Bought this for our miniture jack russell, Susie. She wears it no problem and it fits her well. Arrived on time and in excellent condition. Have already put it through the washing machine and it comes out perfect.