Size: 25mlChange

on 14 January 2013
Have tried others but this is the best. Does what it is supposed to do and is not messy! Recommended
on 7 February 2014
This is a water based product and although perhaps helps a little with lubrication, it is very short lived and simply disperses very quickly. Not desperately impressed.
on 16 August 2011
I used this for the first time and was amazed. It feels so realistic and no chamicals. I urge you all to try it. My husband will not let me use anything else. He even buys it for me now....
on 5 July 2015
An over hyped and costly product that dries within 30 seconds and needs heaps to do the job.

Not the best available, do not believe the hype that surrounds this ridiculaously over proced product
on 23 March 2013
yes yes yes thats all i need to say , ;) wish i had heard about this years ago :)
on 8 June 2014
Does what it says! A great product to use. Both me and my hobby really liked it. Would recommend to anyone.
on 16 November 2013
Me and my partner use this and it makes our love life that much more special, we had difficulties before in the bedroom, but now with yes things are much better.
on 17 September 2015
Excellent product. As a post menopausal woman I must have tried practically all of the available products on the market. This moisturiser is easy to use, not greasy and lasts!. Would highly recommend
on 29 October 2012
this lubricant is excellent, unlike some lubricants this one stays slippy. I have found others to be less effective than yes which is why i give it five stars. I would certainly use it again.
on 10 December 2012
As a peri-menapausal woman I'm so relieved that someone has made this product!.It's natural & great.Packaging is lovely too.Would recommend.