Style Name: Assorted 5 PieceChange
Price:£1.86+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 February 2011
These are lovely bright spoons for metric and cup measurements. Spoon measurements range from 1 tbs /15ml to the smallest; a quarter tsp /1.25ml.
They feel solid when I'm using them, which has been for about a month now, doing a fair bit of baking. They aren't flimsy and they are easy to clean. Time will tell but the ring is holding up well, and generally they look good as new.
I like that they are colourful which makes a change from my old stainless steel ones that I can never find at first glance.
They were just what I was looking for. A worthy purchase and I would certainly recommend them to friends.
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2013
From Kitchen Craft 'COLOURWORKS', this is a colourful set of 5 measuring spoons held together with a grey-coloured plastic-type ring. It is possible to open the ring and remove the spoons and the ring clicks back together when required. I have had no problems with my ring opening when not required but I do tend to separate mine for washing as not all are used at any one time.

The sizes of the chunky rounded bowl spoons are:

* ¼ teaspoon 1.25ml (turquoise)
* ½ teaspoon 2.5ml (orange)
* 1 teaspoon 5ml (pink)
* ½ tablespoon 7.5ml (lime)
* 1 tablespoon 15ml (purple)

The colours can vary in the sizes (according to the current 'COLOUR WORKS' selection) so mine above are given as a guide only and are different to the stock photo.
The measurements are abbreviated to 'tsp' or 'Tbs' & 'ml', and are in white on the front of each spoon.
The teaspoon is too large to fit into some smaller things e.g. this (due to the design of the lid) but the problem is easily solved by using the half tsp twice.

These have proved to be a popular and great aid for little ones in the kitchen - the colours are appealing and educational without really realising!
The spoons are rigid but comfortable in hand. Left on the ring there is plenty of room to get the spoon into a container to scoop out the required amount.
Easy to clean by hand.

Detail from the removable use & care card:

* Dishwasher safe
* Stain resistant
* 5 year guarantee

The spoons are simply supplied in a little sealed plastic bag.

ooOoo

Currently part of the Amazon 'ADD-ON PROGRAMME', so even better - a great discounted price of less than £3!
on 26 November 2010
I decided on these ones as I find I need to have an easy way to measure fluids correctly especially in baking and this is the product to do it. Not cheap or tacky but good sturdy quality measuring spoons. A product that does what it says on its box!!
11 comment19 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 November 2013
I have decided to rate and review my purchases from 1 year ago, to give customers an idea of how these hold up over time.

These have been brilliant. I think I bought these because I thought these measuring spoons were more interesting and colourful than the others on offer, they were also cheaper. After 1 year they are exactly as new! I was worried the white writing would scratch off, but after using them in the dishwasher constantly the writing is still there.
on 8 January 2016
The picture is misleading, it's not quite what you get. The quantities are NOT shown in white all nice and clear. Instead they are imprinted in the plastic, so you can't see them at a quick glance. Also, the tbsp, 1/2 tbsp, etc non-metric measurements are not there. You just have to know. So, still useful, but I would not have bought them if the picture was accurate. Maybe that's the idea, though. They did fool me this one time. Here are photos of what they actually look like.
review image review image
on 23 November 2011
These measuring spoons have brought colour in my kitchen!!! They are so beautiful & colourful it's amazing. The spoons are very sturdy & the ring that holds them together is quite good. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to put some colour into their lives.
on 27 January 2011
I had been looking for a long time for measuring spoons that are easy to see. These are excellent - brightly coloured with large contrasting measures that are easy to read. They are also of good strong quality and well worth the money!
11 comment19 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2012
I love these. I do a lot of backing and find these spoons so easy to use, and they wash up well. Recommend
on 7 August 2011
These are good measuring spoons, colour-coded so you can quickly grab the right spoon.

Yes, the grey ring came off almost immediately after I received the set, but I took it straight off the second set I own - why would you need the ring? You don't want them all together when you are using them, and then they would just be a pain to keep putting back on the ring, so I don't really see this as an issue.

Overall, this is a good quality, useful item.
on 29 October 2012
Good quality plastic measuring spoons. I read the other reviews and product description so I knew there isn't a 10ml measure in the set (next one down from tablespoon is half a tablespoon, so of course, you have to use the 5ml spoon twice) which is a shame but is otherwise perfect. The handle is comfortable and the spoon bowl isn't too thick which makes it slightly easier to scoop out what you're measuring - better than my previous ones that were thicker. Only used some of them a few times but so far they are OK in the dishwasher.
I also bought a stainless steel set which does contain a 10ml spoon.