on 28 February 2011
I bought a Ford KA which had an Aux socket to plug my iPod in and found the Griffin product on the Apple site and then looked for it on Amazon where it was almost half price for exactly the same product. It works very well and I am so pleased I chose the coiled cable so it doesn't fall over my feet or get tangled in bags etc in the passenger footwell.
on 3 October 2015
This is good to connect your Android smartphone to your car stereo system if you car has an AUX socket. No idea about iPhones. I can now play my Amazon Music in my car and can forget about the hassle of iTues and the iPod Nano I had been using in the car for years, before it occurred to me to research and buy this AUX cable. No longer do I need to faff about with iTunes and Amazon's work-around solution to iTunes closed ecosystem. Sound quality is pretty good. When nothing is playing it does pick up the engine static noise or whatever, but when playing music it disappears. Cable is handy and I'm glad I spent a little extra for the tidy coil design.
on 15 June 2014
I bought this item so I could listen to my iPhone in two vehicles, my existing cable always seemed to be in the other car. What a revelation! The sound quality is now crystal clear at any volume. What was I putting up with?! Well worth the extra few pounds for anyone listening through their AUX socket.
on 8 March 2013
I read some good reviews about this product, which encouraged me to buy it as i know my boyfriend has the same one, however after a couple of days the lead connection has gone funny, you have to have it in a ceatin place at a specific angle which really defeats its point of use.

probably wouldnt choose this item again, just a good job it was cheap enough!!
on 8 April 2013
Good quality cable at a very good price, far cheaper than you would find on the High Street. Use it to connect my I pod to a radio input and it does the job well. This one is quite short so if you plan to use it in a car make sure your Aux connection is somewhere close to where you can rest the connected device.
on 2 July 2013
certainly the coiled cable is thick and the jacks are sturdy, a solid piece of kit but my old pure highway sometimes kicks the feed to my radio and i can't tell if it is sa problem with it or this - i'm opting for atmospheric conditions as well into the mix - soooo, four stars, doubt benefitted because i have bnought other griffin product and these guys know what they are about.
on 21 August 2013
Its an okay wire its tough and keeps out the way but the problem I find is you can not really stretch it to the back of a car or it will unplug from the CD player also a few days after getting it the wire started to act up a bit at the connection point
on 4 September 2011
Good quality, my only complaint is that it could be slightly more flexible when stretched out. It's a very minor point negative though.
on 29 March 2012
I use this to connect an MP3 player in my car. I had another lead that wasn't coiled like this one that used to wind its way around the handbrake/gearstick etc, but no more issues with this one. Probably not for big hi-fi buffs with top end systems at home, but perfectly good in a car. Good enough for less than a tenner.
on 27 August 2011
Bought this to go with my IPOD and my MX5, simple to use just plug in and play. Excellent connection, excellent sound quality, no crackling which I have heard some makes do. Excellent price for a good piece of kit