on 4 August 2011
When i bought this item i was not expecting much but due to the low price for so many pairs which i could usually only buy 1 pair with i could not resist. I was very impressed by the quality and they are plenty good enough for me as i cannot afford to break 1 pair of drumsticks a week (as a gigging drummer) and pay £9. If you want lots of perfectly good drumsticks for a low price get these.
on 31 October 2011
I play and teach drum alot throughout the week. and these sticks are amazin value for money. I use Vic Firth sticks but at £8 a though thay are to much for genral practice. These sticks are great for that and have saved me a fair few pounds as i get through a set of sticks a week.

Many Thanks

Adam
on 23 April 2014
Each pair of sticks tends to last about 2 hours before breaking. So a total of 12 hours for the price isn't worth it to be honest. It says 'Maple High Quality Wood' but it really isn't. I play a mixture of genres but I suppose you could get more out of them if you played lighter music like jazz. Definitely do not buy if you enjoy playing metal/hard rock. Trust me you'll go through these in no time if you play a lot.
on 25 July 2013
This sticks are such a waste of money that I decided to write my first ever review on a product.

I am a beginner drummer, only been playing for 8 months, and yet I still went through 5 pairs in 2 hours! They are very light and feel like they are made of balsa wood. After playing 3 sessions I have gone through all 12 pairs.

Happy drumming!
on 14 April 2014
These drumsticks are superb value for money. I usually use a set of Promarks but these have been my weapon of choice recently for practicing with. They are surprisingly durable (well, for what I've been playing which is nothing to heavy) and make a good sound. Only slight downfall is they are a bit slippy and I have found myself accidentally throwing them away during faster songs.
on 12 December 2015
These sticks are cheap and nasty. I don't know how they've been created, however they don't seem to be made from a single piece of wood. I suspect they take all the wood shavings from a saw mill, mix it with glue and press it into drumstick shapes.
That said, I am not a pro-drummer, they sound as good as anything else I've used (including Vic Firth) and seem to out perform them too. The only real gripe is the feel/balance but hey, they are seriously cheap sticks... Complaining about that would be like buying a second hand Reliant Robin and whining about the cornering speed. They're fine for practice, particularly if, like me, you tend to thrash the kit and smash up a set of decent sticks every other week!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2012
If you want good practice sticks at a low value price, then these are the ones. They are medium weight but are not coated so they can slip if your a heavy drummer or you play fast rhythms. Well worth having.
on 4 November 2015
We have a rock school in London for kids 9-16. The guitars forget their leads, the bassists forget their straps, and drummers forget to bring their own sticks. Or, they bring ONE pair, snap one and then they're playing with one stick and one hand. These aren't the best drum sticks on the planet, but they are cheap and cheerful and do the job in the absence of drummers coming with their own. And they are relatively thin (good for young hands) and quite strong. We had 9 drummers plus a few drumming tutors and we bought 12 pairs of sticks and still have 12 pairs of sticks after 18hrs of intense use.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2013
You only beat the hell out of them anyway, so why pay more. They are straight and similarly weighted, so what else can you say?
Brilliant at the price.
on 14 May 2013
unlike other cheaper branded products i have tried before, these actually last and give a nice sound. Not too heavy either...

See one answered question