on 22 December 2012
This stuff is utterly wonderful, and a real revelation. Forget any other coffee liqueur you've tried,
this has a proper coffee flavour and the tequila adds a lasting warmth and depth. Delicious!
on 17 March 2013
Taste much better than you would think. Even if you hate tequila, you'll like this. It is very sweet so, I imagine most people will like it in small doses. I love it on Vanilla ice cream or as an aperitif. Mind you an Aperitif I "shoot".
on 19 July 2013
Great product and at a great price...cheaper then Harvey Nics (which was the only place I could find to buy instore) Used Amazon Prime for delivery, so it was next day...but still a fantastic product which my boyfriend loves!!!
on 16 July 2013
Yum yum yum yum yum. Patron with ice and just a little bit of coke. I like neither tequila nor coffee but this is tasty.
on 11 September 2015
I had a few shots of this in a pub, and I can honestly say this is one of the best things I've drank in a long time. Full coffee flavour (can't feel the tequilla), however you can still feel the immense kick of a tequilla shot. After 1 shot of this I found myself naked in a dark alleyway singing Taylor Swift - Bad Blood surrounded by lots of cats but it was an amazing adventure. The cats must have liked my singing as they have followed me home and are now worshipping me.
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2013
It tasted even better than I was expecting, was in a beautiful style bottle and good value for money. Would definitely buy another.
on 6 November 2013
I can't stand tequila, or any drinks which you have to force down the throat. But this... wow, this has such a nice taste that I enjoy savouring it on the tongue. Just wonderful. It's definitely a contender for my favourite alcoholic drink, and I'm quite a snob about such things.
on 6 April 2013
Can't find this stuff in the shops and only in a few bars but its very good, especially after dinner or with som chocolate.
on 14 May 2013
A lovely coffee liqueur with the warmth of tequila as you swallow. Too nice for shots. Only for coffee lovers.
on 18 February 2015
This is a beutifull drink in a lovely bottle and presentation box of which we drank pretty quick ,I'm ordering more of this drink as we found by going to Costa and putting a treble one in each Americano we were as high as a kite all day .The drink ,price ,packing ,and speed of delivery tells me to highly recomend
review image