on 12 August 2013
I bought this to supplement my sons Thomas collection and have not regretted it. These are very detailed die cast trains. I purchased Dash, Bash and Ferdinand to supplement the existing magnetic couplings of his other take-n-play trains. I highly recommend these. My son loves to play with these as he watches the Misty Island Rescue movie.
on 14 December 2012
My young grandson has a great collection of these die cast metal trains but could not find the ones I ordered here. He will be so excited when he opens them on Christmas day. He has many gifts but these will be very special. Beautifully made and speedy delivery. Will be buying the last few to make up his collection.
on 11 June 2014
This little train was fantastic for my 3 year old nephew. He is a massive fan of Thomas and the Take-n-Play collection, he must have all of them!
As boys are, they like to throw their toys and he is no different to these. As they are made from die cast metal, they definately don't break or shatter upon impact with any surface.
Great product for the little ones at a fantastic price.
on 15 August 2011
Cute and nimble for little fingers. My little boy loves this new addition to his collection.
paint does chip easily tho with toddler play.
on 26 December 2012
anybody who has a pre school lad in the family will know the importance of a good thomas collection!!
Ferdinand is a must and you cant beat the take and play engines.
on 10 October 2013
A great purchase as my 4 year old boy loves Thomas and using these trains on his take-n-play tracks. I would recommend this as it is well made & sturdy.
on 9 April 2016
My grandson loves all the Thomas trains and this one is his current favourite. Very pleased with the quality and attention to detail is excellent.
on 15 September 2013
satisfactory received the item when expected new item
grandson very happy. Have not seen the item personally
so cannot comment further
on 21 February 2014
to my sons growing Thomas the tank Engine Die Cast collection, he loves them all, the purchase and the delivery had no glitches,
on 19 March 2013
items came fast children very happy will use this site again as the grandchildren adore thomas the tank and loads of choice here