on 4 July 2014
Good quality gloves. I've used them just a few times now but the stitching and materials look very solid so I expect they'll last quite a long time. If you sail in salt-water I would recommend rinsing them in fresh water when done to preserve the flexibility of the leather.
I bought a XL as I read that they fit tight. Actually I could probably use a L which is my normal size. They may shrink a bit with use since usually sailing gloves develop creases around finger joints and the leather in general tightens up a bit.
But all in all great value for money, recommended. 5-stars!
on 17 April 2014
Good well made comfortable gloves but a tight fit. No doubt these will wear in a bit but on reflection I should have gone for a Mens XL rather than a large (as I normally would do if buying gloves). Very good price, half what I'd seen these for elsewhere and they turned up the next day after despatch so I'm more than happy with the product and the service. Looking forward to sailing with them now.
on 3 December 2012
Excellent gloves - these have been bought to use for photography in the cold weather when you need your thumb and finger to use the controls. More uses than this so an excellent pair of gloves.
I would fully recommend.
on 6 April 2014
Very happy with my new gloves, perfect fit and seem to be sturdier than previously owned pairs (such as Musto and Eval) which didn't last long. I use them for racing so I need a pair that will last more than a month or two. Time will tell with these ones but so far (after 3 weekends of racing) they do not show any signs of wear or tear...
on 25 June 2014
I have only tried these on as not been sailing yet so cannot comment on grip. I am a 5ft 10 in female with long fingers and chose these in the hopes they would be long enough. After reading the reviews I went for xl size but was worried they would be too big. Having tried them they are just long enough and do not "swim around" as I had feared. So a man with broad hands would not get them on! The wrist grip is not tight enough on me, but I can sacrifice that to get the length! My last season gloves from Azure size L I ended up cutting all the finger tips off. I have taken a star off as they do not bend in the palm easily, but they may loosen up with use.
on 8 July 2013
a good glove but a tight fit...you may need to try a size up. Also with one glove some of the stitching came undone. This did not affect its usage but I expect better of an otherwise good brand. Otherwise they did well for two solid weeks sailing in Greece.
on 9 June 2011
The product came through within a couple of days, I needed a different size than the one I had ordered, so returned it and asked for an exchange for a smaller size. This again was sent through to me as soon as they received my return. They replied to my emails quickly.

I recommend this seller for speed!
on 18 December 2014
These are good - I've been using them for sailing for a year now and they are only just showing signs of wear. Overall, really impressed, but I would have liked them to have lasted longer.
on 3 December 2015
The gloves are well made. However the previous comments about the size may be correct for men but not for women. Buy the right size if you're a woman!
on 4 February 2015
don't buy them if you gonna actually use them. they are gone already… probably good for walking and texting at the same time