on 13 January 2015
A really nice way to store your Lego collection. The box is pretty big, I'm a tall adult and it's a good 'hug' size (yes, I love it so much that I hug it...). It holds, at a guess, about 1,500 bricks. If you have larger bits then that number will obviously decrease, but I can fit in the Castle Cavalry set, the Forest Ambush set, the Gatehouse Raid set and Gold Getaway set in there pretty easily. I'm fairly sure it could fit more as the lid is quite deep so you could pile it up over the top. I'd highly recommend this box if you want a well-made, attractive way to store your Lego (or anything else!). My friends always comment on it when they visit.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 August 2013
This was the cheapest lego head I found, and I have a lot of research. It is the large head and goes very well in my sons room with his other lego storage boxes. The lego storage boxes are quite expensive but they are worth every penny!
on 21 November 2015
It arrived today and it is great. Well made as you would expect - it is Lego, and a good size. I must admit at this point that i am a man with adult children so perhaps not the target market but it is somewhere to keep my stuff (or use it as an ice bucket at parties - or both) and it reminds me of playing with Lego with my sons. And it just makes me smile. Recommended
on 1 April 2014
A super way of keeping all the lego tidy, much less chance of mislaying any pieces, it was a good buy.
on 1 August 2015
Excellent High Quality Product! They make perfect children's lamps, ideal for any Lego enthusiasts.
review image
22 comments26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 October 2015
Got this to put my Lego dimension in good size and looks great
on 12 July 2014
This just what my grandson needed for all his Lego we don't keep finding it all over the place now.
on 11 April 2015
Brilliant product, I used it to make my sons Easter basket he loved it, will be buying some more.
on 30 December 2013
Bought my young sons cheap bricks as they had both put 'big tub of Lego' on their Santa lists. Lego is expensive though, so I bought this for the cheaper bricks to go into :) They also got 2 other 'character building' sets. It's just big enough to fit about 1,500 bricks inside. Boys forget to pick it up with hands round the sides and pick up with the top of the lid but the lid is very loose so it just falls all over the floor when they do this, annoying as it is difficult for their small hands to lift when round the sides as it's a little heavy when full of 'Lego' :D Overall, they love it, stored all the bricks from Xmas with no more space! I'm quite happy with it also :)
on 4 February 2013
I bought two of these as Christmas presents..one for my year old grandson and another for my thirty five year old son...Both loved them!! It gave us all a giggle on Christmas day when my son opened his....but I notice it now has pride of place on his desk at home...useful for storage for all sorts of things...but my grandson does store his Lego in it!