TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 December 2011
I suffer intermittently from abnormally cold hands and feet which my doctor tells me be Raynaud's Syndrome. Since I have no wish to begin long term medication I am content to put up with the discomfort and just wear gloves or padded socks when the need arises. Sometimes, when watching TV my feet get cold so I thought I'd give the Beurer Cosy Foot Warmer a try to see if it helps.

Looking through Amazon I see there are many versions of this particular footwarmer available at different prices and under different names. I chose this one as it is available through Amazon prime. Shop around to find the best one for you.

It is softer and more flexible than I thought. I was expecting a reinforced body with heating element with a softer padded interior, In fact it is like a very thick quilted sock with detachable inner sock. This means it will easily fold up for storage and will take up little space in a drawer. However, it might not be good for it to try and roll it up too tightly, just lay it flat. The build quality and material used seems to be very good. The controller unit is quite big and chunky with an easy to read illuminated status indicator to show which heat setting it is on.It has a quite a heavy duty power cable of about four foot in length, a lighter weight and longer cable might be better.

So how well does it work?
It could be better. It is quite slow to warm up and on full power it warms the feet nicely but does not get uncomfortable. I would prefer it had the maximum setting been hotter. Ideally, I would like to be able to turn it on to number 3 at first to warm up quickly and then turn it down to 1 or 2 after a while. In fact I found I was setting it on 3 and leaving it there. In use it takes a good ten minutes or so before a sustainable warmth is obtained. I never found it too hot even after leaving my feet in it for half an hour or more. Yes, it does work OK, I would just like it more if it got even hotter.

The Good
It does warm your feet up satisfactorily
Folds up easily for storage
No danger of burning your feet
Detachable and washable inner lining
Illuminated and easy to use wired remote control
Power automatically cuts off after 90 minutes
Good build quality

The Bad
Could be hotter
Lack of a rigid sole or casing may reduce product life
Longer, lighter cable would be better
Expensive, price varies greatly according to vendor or rebranding
review image
on 24 January 2013
In all fairness to Amazon, who were excellent, this footwarmer is not worth the bother. On receipt what looked like a very substantial product soon showed split seams,Amazons's customerservice, as always was second to none. The heat generated by this is hardly noticeable, even after a long time on full heat. Don't bother, use a hot water bottle!!!!
on 28 December 2011
I was so excited to receive this product after reading good reviews on it on here, I thought it would help with the chillblains I get every winter but boy was I disappointed.

The first thing was that the foot warmer itself is very small and is a tightish fit when you have both feet inside. There is not a lot of spare room for my size 8 feet so not sure how anyone with larger feet would manage without it being uncomfortable. Secondly on maximum setting it is barely luke warm. It takes a good 30 - 40 minutes to "heat up" and then the safety system switches it off after 90 mins!! It really has been a waste of money, my feet were just as warm when I put an extra pair of socks on! don't waste your money on it.
on 1 December 2010
Beurer Cosy Foot Warmer

I have had already had the experience of an older model, {by Imetec}, purchased about 15 years ago, and although it is still in good order, the power rating was ~25Watts, with a three {OFF/1/2} position switch.

This model has the plus points of a four {OFF/1/2/3} position switch, and also has the benefit of the 90 minute cut-out feature. Also on the plus side is that instead of the 25w rating this model at setting 3 is ~100Watts, {so warmer feet/ankles}.

The only negative side is that although 'electic/electronic' items have seemingly gone down in price, the current {same make} range of Foot Warmers available have gone up since my last purchase from ~£24 to ~£40 {for this particular item}.

One tip I will give you is when the warmer weather comes, wash & dry the inner, and then put the 'boot' away in it's ORIGINAL box. That 'could' be why my 'other' one has lasted as long as it has done so. More care - less wear!

IMHO - Money Well Spent if you can afford it, as when your feet ARE warm, then move the switch to 'off' and, within the 'boot', you still have cosy-toes for a long period of time.
on 18 November 2011
I live in an old house and when ever I sit my feet go cold. This Beurer Cosy Foot Warmer is bliss. I can put it on the hot setting to warm my feet realy quickly then turn it down to be comfortable.
on 24 November 2011
Excellent product - heats up quickly - keeps toes super warm on lowest setting - product comes in a nice material with good quality seaming - removable inner lining that can be removed for washing Excellent service with super fast delivery - would highly recommend to others
on 10 September 2014
Thanks to some very helpful Amazon customers who advised me my size 12 feet would fit in here nicely, I bought one. And I am so glad I did. This is heaven for my freezing feet. I would happily recommend this to anyone!
on 10 October 2012
I have had one of these for the last 2+ years as I suffer from VERY cold feet but had to order a replacement as it just died. All in all though, this product is AMAZING.

As some background, I can sit in a room that is 23 degrees but my whole body is cold as my feet will be freezing, but with this little product I can sit in a room of 16 degrees, but as long as my feet in in the warmers, my whole body is warm!!

Some people have said you should wait 15 mins before putting your feet in to "warm it up". I don't, I simply turn it on to three and put my feet straight in. It takes about 1 min before you can feel the warmth coming through, so why waist that 14 mins of heat????

There have also people people who say that there is no warmth coming through or you can't feel the warmth. if that is the case, then return it as its broken. My old one (which is dead now) just stopped for no reason and there is NO warning. Simply, if you can't feel warmth throgh your feet, AND/OR you can't feel warmth by touching it through the outside with your hand after 15 mins of operation, its broken (not a bad product).

I can't recommend this product highly enough for people with cold feet. It has dramatically cut down heating bills in my house AND has made my feet go from painful cold for 6 months of the year to toasty warm!
on 16 August 2013
I have had my Beurer Cosy Foot Warmer over the winter and the weather has started to turn and the nights are becoming colder and colder. I spend most of my time in my conservatory, but in the evening the floor gets very cold and even with thick socks on and slippers my feet become painfully numb and frozen. With the Cosy Foot Warmer I just set it to the highest heat and 10 minutes later its toasty warm to put my feet in. And the great thing about it is that it stays warm, you cant feel the temperature dropping and rising, it gives off a consistent amount of heat all over your feet, even from the top. After a while, you can wash the inner fleece lining which is nice so it doesn't become smelly. It also has an automatic power off function, where after 90 minutes of inactivity the device will turn itself off. A blinking LED on the unit where you change the heat setting will blink to let you know its being turned off automatically, so if you are still using it you just turn it off for a few seconds and turn it back on.

People have said that it doesn't last and breaks after a short period of time. Well I have had no problems with it but if I encounter one I will edit this review. Overall this is a fantastic product if your feet get cold, I'll never be able to survive another winter without it.
on 29 January 2012
Bought first one in November 2008 with 3 year warranty. Didn't use it until January 2010. Failed after 2 weeks. Received replacement from CNM Online. This one failed after 2 winters use. Beurer refused to honour 3 year warranty. Won't buy Beurer again.