Style Name: Architecture|Change

on 9 February 2015
Firstly and most importantly, if you are buying these because you are under the impression that they are refillable, STOP, the refills are discontinued.some are available, but I've yet to find any for this set of colours (greys). I have had confirmation of this from Letraset.

You'd be forgiven for thinking as they were designed to be refillable, that the nibs would at least last longer than the ink in the cartridge, unfortunately this is not the case either. After only a few hours use, one of the nibs has started to split.

The fine nib scratches paper and very quickly gives up on being able to deliver any ink.

When blending different tones, I tend to end up with a homogenous tone once dry, requiring reworking to build the colour depth back up.

The caps are too tight, they're awkward to put on properly, and they even more awkward to take off when you want to use them, often resulting in the removal of the entire nib housing from the central cartridge. I have also managed to break the on of the ink cartridges while trying to remove the cap, meaning its not longer sealed and will dry out.

Unfortunately I am part way through a large project and reluctantly need to buy some more of these pens to complete it. Never again!
on 4 May 2015
Have bought 2 sets of theses for my daughter's A level art work. First tin had 1 pen that wasn't put together properly and didn't work. Second set had 2 pens of same shade (so one shade missing) and one pen that didn't work. Rest of the pens in the sets worked ok though. Had we not needed them for her exam they would have gone back.
on 16 November 2013
Best markers you'll ever buy ,they blend so well together it looks like you've used some sort of paint there so smooth! they have three different tips for different uses.
would definitely recommend to anyone, also come in great protective tin.
on 10 June 2015
I absolutely love this set, the colours are brilliant quality along with three different tips so they are very versatile pens with whatever style you draw in.

The colours blend well and barely bleed into each other. The colours in this set are a great start off point to begin a Tria collection with.

Quick delivery and fair price. I'd definitely use this seller again & purchase more Tria brand art supplies.
on 26 May 2016
Bought as a gift, my niece loved them. The colours are amazing and come with a few tips. I had no issues with broken bits, and same shades so I would recommend these.
on 13 August 2013
All Letraset products are top quality. The TRIA line used to (and may still have) a design that fits an earlier Airbrush. Whether this is still available I do not know, but the one I have is a highly prized possession.
Letraset "invented" (shall we say) the Pantone colour-matching system for printers, and TRIA pens are all Pantone-based of course. You'd be hard-pressed to find any other "felt tip pens" that have such a variety of such definitive colours, for their highly specific professional use.

Computer graphic programmes have sadly rendered them almost obsolete except for when creating mock-ups.

These really shouldn't be included in the Toys section, they are NOT your average box of felt-tips or Wax Crayons for Pre-School use. You'll probably use them infrequently, and thus they will last for years.
on 2 November 2015
I like the look of these pens but the first set I ordered came in a silver box not black as pictured. More importantly two colours were the same (so one was missing). Replacement set arrived, still a silver tin (despite specially asking for black this time) and now four of the pens appeared to have leaked ink internally where the pen is see through. Sadly back they will have to go again. Will have to try elsewhere but not sure if this is amazon's batches or just letraset generally
on 26 July 2013
just the thing that i needed for drawing and painting buildings of eastern european cities for a project i am doing
on 18 December 2015
The tin is flimsy, but the pens never fail to perform. Is it me or is there less ink in each pen these days?
on 25 August 2015
Love these pens. Strong vibrant colours, no bleed. Travels through to the back if the paper I'm using so need to be aware of that. Black taken a hammering so hope I can purchase singularly.