on 26 September 2011
Simply the best for a glowing and deep tan that really stays with you... the spray oil is excellent reaching just the right place which can then be spread further by hand... I used this product years ago but then used a cheaper alternative brand dry spray which was useless... Just back from a cruise of the Mediterranean and my tan is deeper than it has been for years... Perfect!
on 10 February 2014
Helps to develop a great golden tan fast, and it smells good - I love this product and have used it for years
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 December 2015
Excellent Tanning Oil. - Soaks onto the skin really well..Smells Divine Too..

* We just got back from a week in Portugal and the temperature was at 20 Degree's at the hottest and 15 Degree's at the lowest.
* So winter sun, not in season.
* But i still managed to get a really nice tan, I always use this brand of oil..

It hasn't let me down yet..If you are going for two weeks, i would recommend two of these, As one is just enough for a week.
And apply approx 30 min's before going out in the sun, then reapply if you go in the swimming pool or ocean..
Also i would get an after sun lotion, maybe with Aloe Vera in it for when you have finished sunbathing. (Soothing & Cooling).

And try to avoid spraying directly on your face too..If you are going in the summer, i would probably go with the factor 15 at the minimum.
But the factor 8 is great for winter sun...

* I have added a few pic's showing the colour i went, and i was very very pale prior to going away too..I didn't sunbathe for as long as i normally do.
* But still gone a lovely even colour..And i have never once burnt using this oil either..

I hope this helps you figure out if this is for you or not.. X
review image review image review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 September 2013
Smells great and helps you achieve an even bronze tan. Hawaiian tropic is a great brand and when used with the after sun it helps keep your skin feeling and smelling amazing
on 11 December 2013
As always a great quality sun tan oil from Hawaiian Tropic.
Fab holiday-inspiring coconut based smell.
Rubs smoothly into skin.
on 18 July 2013
I've used this for decades, its an excellent protective oil, not particularly greasy and works well. well worth the money
on 12 July 2013
I love the smell of this Oil and it gave me a great overall tan, would recommend this to anyone going on holiday.
on 21 April 2015
Paradise in a bottle. The heavenly scent of this oil will sweep you away to a tropical beach where the palm trees sway and the sea is clear blue. It is low factor,so needs regular reapplication,but that is a pleasure,as the spray goes on easily,and makes your skin smooth.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2015
dissapointing, not like the previous product of the same brand
on 6 November 2013
I didn't get to use the SPF8 but I did use the SPF15

Below is my review for the SPF15 hope this helps.

I was originally going to just buy the Hawaiian tropic aftersun. But I'd heard so many good reviews on their other products I thought whats the harm in trying. I've always used other brands. I would definitely recommend this over all the other brands I've tried over the years. I only went on holiday for a week and came back with an amazing tan. My skin had seen no sunlight before the holiday and I never burnt once even in 40 degree heat. Overall it was a great buy and it was half the price I would of paid for it if I was too have purchased it in boots.

See one answered question