Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
Excellent Oil - My All Time Fav & Smells Lovely Too - Would Recommend This.. X
on 3 December 2015
Excellent Tanning Oil. - Soaks onto the skin really well..Smells Divine Too..
* We just got back from a week in Portugal and the temperature was at 20 Degree's at the hottest and 15 Degree's at the lowest.
* So winter sun, not in season.
* But i still managed to get a really nice tan, I always use this brand of oil..
It hasn't let me down yet..If you are going for two weeks, i would recommend two of these, As one is just enough for a week.
And apply approx 30 min's before going out in the sun, then reapply if you go in the swimming pool or ocean..
Also i would get an after sun lotion, maybe with Aloe Vera in it for when you have finished sunbathing. (Soothing & Cooling).
And try to avoid spraying directly on your face too..If you are going in the summer, i would probably go with the factor 15 at the minimum.
But the factor 8 is great for winter sun...
* I have added a few pic's showing the colour i went, and i was very very pale prior to going away too..I didn't sunbathe for as long as i normally do.
* But still gone a lovely even colour..And i have never once burnt using this oil either..
I hope this helps you figure out if this is for you or not.. X