TOP 50 REVIEWERon 3 December 2015
Excellent Tanning Oil. - Soaks onto the skin really well..Smells Divine Too..

* We just got back from a week in Portugal and the temperature was at 20 Degree's at the hottest and 15 Degree's at the lowest.
* So winter sun, not in season.
* But i still managed to get a really nice tan, I always use this brand of oil..

It hasn't let me down yet..If you are going for two weeks, i would recommend two of these, As one is just enough for a week.
And apply approx 30 min's before going out in the sun, then reapply if you go in the swimming pool or ocean..
Also i would get an after sun lotion, maybe with Aloe Vera in it for when you have finished sunbathing. (Soothing & Cooling).

And try to avoid spraying directly on your face too..If you are going in the summer, i would probably go with the factor 15 at the minimum.
But the factor 8 is great for winter sun...

* I have added a few pic's showing the colour i went, and i was very very pale prior to going away too..I didn't sunbathe for as long as i normally do.
* But still gone a lovely even colour..And i have never once burnt using this oil either..

I hope this helps you figure out if this is for you or not.. X
review image review image review image
on 26 September 2011
Simply the best for a glowing and deep tan that really stays with you... the spray oil is excellent reaching just the right place which can then be spread further by hand... I used this product years ago but then used a cheaper alternative brand dry spray which was useless... Just back from a cruise of the Mediterranean and my tan is deeper than it has been for years... Perfect!
on 16 June 2016
I've used the best out there but this is up there with them! It's great, use it every year now, spray it in the hand on rather than body just easier for me, dries straight in even tho its an oil gel, gives a gorgeous deep tan, and I'm quite pale. My partner is olive skinned and goes very very dark with this! We love it wouldn't use anything else, only use this maybe a cream one little stronger on my face first few days of holiday that's it. Can't go wrong with this beats the £30 bottles that I use to buy!
on 21 April 2015
Paradise in a bottle. The heavenly scent of this oil will sweep you away to a tropical beach where the palm trees sway and the sea is clear blue. It is low factor,so needs regular reapplication,but that is a pleasure,as the spray goes on easily,and makes your skin smooth.
on 10 February 2014
Helps to develop a great golden tan fast, and it smells good - I love this product and have used it for years
on 11 July 2012
Hawaiian Tropic smells so good you will want to eat it. In this day of high SPF, covering up, staying out of the sun, etc., those of us who turn a deaf ear to these health warnings still look for good suntan oil. Hawaiian Tropic is the best brand, and comes in various SPF's as well as 'professional' for those who want a really fantastic tan. Nothing better.
on 6 November 2013
I didn't get to use the SPF8 but I did use the SPF15

Below is my review for the SPF15 hope this helps.

I was originally going to just buy the Hawaiian tropic aftersun. But I'd heard so many good reviews on their other products I thought whats the harm in trying. I've always used other brands. I would definitely recommend this over all the other brands I've tried over the years. I only went on holiday for a week and came back with an amazing tan. My skin had seen no sunlight before the holiday and I never burnt once even in 40 degree heat. Overall it was a great buy and it was half the price I would of paid for it if I was too have purchased it in boots.
on 12 July 2016
have bought Hawaiian tropic from superdrug and loved it so wanted to buy another for my next holiday. the spray mechanism does not work and the consistency isn't a oil it's more of a gel. also the label was half ripped off the bottle
review image review image review image
on 23 February 2013
have brought various SPF sun valus and received good service and no problems with the product or postage, many thanks.
on 8 September 2014
Unfortunately the spray mechanism didn't work so had to remove cap completely to pour out which defeats the 'dry oil' experience. Eventually worked but not as a dry oil. I use Hawaiian tropic a lot and love the products so expect there was a problem with a batch.

See one answered question