4.3 out of 5 stars1,372
Model Number: 3949948Change

on 13 October 2011
Boy do I regret buying this printer.
I've had the Kodak ESP 3250 for about a year now and for the first 3 months it was great, but very quickly the quality plummeted. Ink cartridges barely last for any time at all, they do not work out cheap when you have to buy sooooo many. I'm just a regular home user....photos, hobbies, bit of work, not a great deal of printing. The black & white cartridge has a very short life span too. The printer colour quality and calibration is absolutely appalling, no amount of tinkering with it, cleaning, re-setting up or taking up suggestions by the customer services (I challenge you to find the right email address, then I further challenge you to get a reply) makes any difference. I have photos that contain orange people and turquoise skies....I cant print family photos anymore, quality is bl**dy awful. Machine constantly grabs my paper too quickly, intaking it at an angle, chewing it up and spitting it out crumples....nearly every time now. If I'm lucky, the inks just smudge and blurr, no amount of experimenting with different paper choices and brands and computer settings makes any difference. If you are reading this review for just the ink, then I pity you, because I guess you have wasted money on the machine for which it's intended too. I've had many machines, rubbish ones, expensive ones, middle of the road ones, cheap ones.....but this machine and it's ink cartridges are an expensive joke and a farce. You cannot, I repeat CANNOT just use the black ink cartridge when the colour runs out...it wont let you. You are FORCED to purchase another colour cartridge....guess which cartridge runs out the quickest?

Update March 2012: So terrible, I took great pleasure in hurling the Kodak printer onto the electronics and electricals part of the tip for recycling. Have now bought a BROTHER DCP-J315W which is AMAZING. So much better than the Kodak with professional quality photo prints (just as I was used to with all the other printers I ever owned). Cartridges last FOR AGES! Have had for about 6 months only cost £15 more.
77 comments71 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2010
A very good product from Kodak Must be the cheapest ink around and it works well. I do a lot of photo printing on my Kodak printer and I find the quality very good.
33 comments12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2011
I looked around the web to find the best price for Kodok Combi Ink Pack and found it cheapest at Amazon. The pack was delivered in a couple of days and ordering it from Amazon was better than having to go to the shops, and cheaper too.
0Comment35 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2011
I recently came to my senses and dumped my aging HP printer in favour of the Kodak. I finally realised that I could almost buy a new printer for the cost of the HP cartridges - even non HP. I think this deal of twin cartridges for the Kodak is great value for money and give really outstanding print results. Amazon, as usual delivered faultlessly and I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 20 August 2010
These cartidges were competitively priced and arrived lightning quick ! An A++ Amazon seller !
on 4 May 2011
There's not a lot you can say about these. I bought them on here as they were cheaper than elsewhere. They turned up quickly, and in great condition. This is a good company to use.
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 March 2011
I used to have a epson printer and i foud that the inks where getting pricey, so saw an advert on Kodak, so I bought one,and now find the inks are cheaper and last a bit longer.
22 comments23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2012
Black cartridge worked OK but when colour unit was placed in printer it was not recognised despite many attempts, cleaning contacts etc. New cartridge obtained locally worked OK.
Real problem was that supplier IJT failed to respond to any email ref fault/return for many weeks then advised me to contact Kodak. I previously gave them Excellent review based on speed of service but backup is non-existent hence Poor rating now.
on 15 April 2011
I have purchased at least six cartridges in a small space of time.
It seems to use up a lot of ink, and now is costing me a lot of money to print.
Do we know how many copies printing in black these cartridges should do.
Otherwise good printer and print quality.
on 17 March 2011
The combo pack contains a black cartridge and a colour cartridge for the Kodak 3250 printer and which forms part of Kodak's push to advertise their printer range as cheaper than other mainstream brands. Changing cartridges in printers is normally pretty straightforward and these are no exception. The cartridges work well but either due to increased printing through exceptional print quality or the print process using much ink I seem to use quite a lot of cartridges.
11 comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse